Chapter 10

Dakota👅

We about to get our asses beat yo. After the mall Caleon and Molly dropped us off with Kenny Meech and Angelo. Its like 1AM now and we were trying to dodge from going home but that was gonna make it even worse for us.

"Hey do y'all think y'all can take us home" I finally speak up.

"You sure you just don't wanna spend the night" Angelo ask.

"No like we REALLY need to get home" Dawn says.

"Well alright come on" Meech says getting up.

We walk out of the house and get in the car. They take us to Ypsilanti and they drop us off at the house. We tell them bye and get out the car and walk to the door. I look behind us and see the car still sitting there. Fuck they one of those people who sit there until you get in the house. The door swings open to reveal a shirtless, angry Mateo.

"Ohhh so now y'all wanna come home" He smirks.

"Mateo who is that!?" Leloo yells from the living room.

"Its the girls." He yells back and he looks behind us. "Who that in the car"

"Umm nobody can you just let us in" Davina ask.

He steps aside and we walk in. He shuts the door and directs us to the living room. We sit down on the opposite couch of him and Leloo and they stare at us. I hand Mateo the bag of shoe strings and he smirks at me.

"You still gone get ya ass beat" He laughs.

"Now give me the phones" Leloo laughs holding out his hand.

I give him a stank face and look him up and down. "Fuck no"

"Do you want me to slap the shit out of you" He ask and I suck my teeth.

The three of us hand him our phones and he tells us to go upstairs. We walk in our room and sigh.

"We still gone get our asses handed to us bro" Dawn says laying on her bed.

"I wish mom would come home already" I stress plopping down in a bean bag chair.

"What do you think they gone do to us" Davina ask.

"Slap us a couple times pull our hair maybe worse" I say shrugging.

"NOW can we run away??" Dawn ask.

"Maybe-"

"DAKOTA DAWN AND DAVINA COME DOWN HERE" Leloo yells and we look at each other with fear.

We walk down the stairs and see him Mateo and Zay sitting on the couch. We stand by the stair case scared.

"We got a surprise for y'all" Mateo smiles.

"What is it" Vina chokes out.

"Come with me I'll show you" he smiles.

He gets up and takes me by my neck pulling me with him to one of the empty rooms. He pushes me on the bed and starts stripping me. I kick him in his chest and he slaps me. I cry out and he continues to strip me.

"Please stop" I cry out.

"Bitch shut the fuck up" He says taking his pants off.

I try to run away but he grabs me by the hair and slings me back on the bed. He rams inside of me and I scream out in pain.

(I'm not good a sex scense AT ALL. So SKIP)

Later that night

I laid in my bed curled in a ball. My sisters and I got raped and couldn't do anything about it. I heard Dawn start to sob again and I got up and laid in the bed next to her hugging her. Vina soon joins us and we hugged each other.

"We gone get out of this. I promise" I whisper.

Short ass chapter but I'll update after practice todaaaay😊.