Chapter 11

Davina😈

"What's wrong with ya voice girl" Meech ask me through the phone.

"Me and Dawn were yelling and I lost it" I lie while my voice cracked in and out.

"Well got damn. It must've been serious" He laughs and I do too.

"So what did you do after we left" I ask trying to clear my throat.

"We just chilled at the house and shit. Molly and Caleon came over" He explained.

"Cool. So when's the next time we can come over" I ask smiling a little.

"Whenever y'all want really but shit I don't know how we got school tomorrow" He sighs.

"We'll try our best" I smile and he does too.

We eventually stay on the phone until we fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and look on my phone to see Meech sleep with his mouth wide open.

"Meech?" I attempt to yell but my voice cracks and it comes out in a squeak.

He jumps up and looks at the phone and calms down. "Morning babe" he says in a tired voice.

"Babe?" I say sitting up smiling. I throw a pillow at Dakota and she jumps up and throws one back at me.

"You gone be mine soon. Just wait on it" He says getting out of his bed.

"Whatever but have a good day at school and text me when you get out" I say smiling.

"You know I will" he says before hanging up.

"You and ya little boy toy" Dakota smirks

"Don't try and act like you and Kenny wasn't having phone sex last night" I say flicking her off.

I walk in the bathroom and take a shower and brush my teeth. I get ready for school and so does Dawn and Dakota. We walk downstairs to see Mateo Leloo and Zay waiting on us.

"Its about damn time" Mateo say rolling his eyes and I return the favor.
We walk out the door and get in the car. We drive to schools and Leloo parks the car. Dakota Dawn and I hurry up and get out, speed walking to our lockers.

"Maybe if we're good today they'll leave us alone" I sigh.

"Now you know that's impossible" Dawn says opening her locker.

"I think we should just run away." Dakota says looking at us.

"Yooo Kota you serious" I ask looking at her.

"I'm not fuckin with you right now. I don't want to be in that predicament we were in last night" She says and we nod.

"So how the fuck is this going to work out??" Dawn ask.

"Well we ask Molly if we can stay with her for a while and tonight we can just sneak out the window and catch a cab at the near by McDonald's" Kota says in Spanish because Jade and her little crew came over.

"Still speaking taco I see" Jade laughs.

"Still speaking dumb bitch I see" Dawn laughs.

"I'll beat your ass girl. Don't play with me" Jade says walking up on me.

"Bitch you can't even reach my neck get the fuck out of here" Dawn laughs.
"I got something for that ass. Don't worry" Jade says walking away with her group.

"I fucking hate it here man" I say slamming my locker.

"Its going to be alright just go to class. Leave the plan up to me alright" Kota says and we nod our heads walking off in different directions.