Chapter 14

Davina😈

I wake up the next morning in Meech's arms. I look at him and shake him. He groans and opens one eye.

"What Vina" He groans out

"Wake up man we have to clean" I say and he wraps his arms around me tighter.

"Just stay here for a while" He mumbles closing his eye.

I sigh and put my head in his neck. We fall back asleep for a little while but Dawn and Angelo bust in. We both groan and turn over.

"We need to show y'all something" Angelo says.

"Its so important that you had to make our hang over worse" I ask groaning.

"Yes it really is" Dawn says walking over to me with her phone out. She shows me a text from our mom in a group chat with Leloo and Teo so now they have our numbers. 

'I got the rest of my business trip off so I should be home around 6'

"Maaaaaaan FUCK!" I say

"Y'all see that shit too right" Kota says rushing into the room.

"This that bullshit" Dawn says.

"Well I'm not letting y'all go back" Meech says.

"We kind of have to. Until we turn 18, we have to stay with her" I say shrugging.

"Well you'll be 17 2 weeks from now so just one more year" Kenny says smiling and we all flat face him.

"Well time to go pack" Kota says glumly.

They all walk out the room and I sit in the bed staring at the floor. Meech slings his arm around my should and kisses my cheek.

"I know this probably not the right time but Vina I want you to be mine" He says making me look at him.

"Well I was basically yours anyway" I say smiling. I kiss him and get off the bed.

I walk to my closet and take out all the clothes Molly bought for us. I throw all the shoes out the closet and start to fold all the clothes. Meech cleans out all my draws and fold all my t shirts, bras, and panties. After about an hour we got everything of mine stuffed into suit cases and duffle bags.

We drag it down the stairs and put it by the door. I walk into the kitchen and see Caleon and Molly making out.

"Eww get a room" I laugh and they continue to suck each others faces off.

"What day is it?? MOVING DAAAY!!!" Dawn says copying Winter off of Bad girls club.

"Shut the hell up!" I Kota yells and I laugh walking out back to the front door.

Angelo had the keys in his hand and Meech and Kenny were moving our stuff to the truck.

Kota Dawn and I run back into the kitchen and hug Leon and Molly to death.

"Okay we'll see y'all nigglets in 2 weeks" They laugh and we let them go.

We walk out the house and pile into the car. Kenny was driving so Kota sat up front and Angelo Dawn Meech and I squeezed in the back.

Meech and I fell asleep but when we woke up everyone was out of the car moving stuff inside. I look at Meech and pull him into a hug. I kiss his face until I finally kiss his lips. We pull away and I get out the car as Angelo walks back to the car.

I give him a brotherly hug and walk into the hell of a home. Thank God they aren't home yet. We all say bye to Kenny and close the door behind him.

We walk into our room and look at our huge bags and the small ass space. We sigh and plop on my bed.

"We'll just leave it in the bags and throw it in the closet so mom doesn't ask anything." I say into the pillow.

"Deal" they both say.

Soon we hear the door open and then close. We hear a couple voices, Mateo Leloo Zay Jade and two randoms.

We all sit silently not moving a muscle. We listen to the voices get closer and closer and then soon the room door next to us opens and then closes. We all breathe with relief.

Later that night

We were playing the game with the lights out and the tv on mute. We really don't want them to know we're here. We soon hear the front door unlock and open.

"Kids! I'm home!" Mom yells.

We look at each other and shoot up. We run downstairs and hug her. She laughs and hugs us back.

"Well y'all really missed me" She laughs and we do too letting her go.

The boys come down the stairs and we look at them. They smirk at us and smile at mom. They brush past us and hug her.

"Well I hope you all behaved" she says smiling

"We sure have mom" Mateo says and we nervously laugh.