Chapter 1

Dakota👅

I wake up and prop myself up on my elbows. I look at Davina and Dawn still asleep.

"Davina y Dawn. Despertar tenemos la escuela ( Davina and Dawn. Wake up we have School)" I say throwing pillows at them.

"Five more minutes" Davina says tiredly.

"Well I guess I'll just take all the hot water" I sigh getting up. Dawn and Davina jump out of bed and race to the bathroom.

I go into the bath house and get into one of the showers. I take my shower and get out wrapping a towel around myself. I walk out to our room and get dressed.

I grab my book bag and stuff my homework from last week into it

I grab my book bag and stuff my homework from last week into it. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where I saw my foster mom.

"Dakota make sure you all come home today. I have a surprise for you guys" She smiles.

"Alright Ms. Taylor" I say smiling.

"How do I look" Davina ask coming into the kitchen.

"Like a hoodlum but I'll let you wear it this once" Ms

"Like a hoodlum but I'll let you wear it this once" Ms. Taylor says. Davina's smile changes to a frown and she sucks her teeth. I chuckle lightly and shake my head.

"Where is Dawn?" I ask looking at the clock on the wall.

"Beating her face" Vina says grabbing an apple.

"Dawn let's go! We're gonna be late!" I yell up the stairs.

"Alright alright I'm coming." She says jogging down the stairs. "Look good don't I" she smirks

"All that time and that's what you wore" Vina ask looking at her

"I had to do my hair" she says in a defensive voice.

"Let's go." I rush.

We say bye to Ms. Taylor and walk out the door slinging our bookbags over our shoulders. We walk the 3 blocks to school and make it on time. We walk in and we get our usual stares of jealousy and hate. We walk to our lockers and get out our books.

"Ms. Taylor says to come home today. She has something for us" I say closing my locker.

"What do you think it is?" Dawn ask

"A car!" Davina gasps. Dawn and I look at her with a 'really' face.

"What makes you think its a damn car" I ask

"I don't know. Maybe she got tired of me asking" She says shrugging.

"Well I guess we're going to have to wait and see" Dawn says.

"Alright I'll see you guys at lunch." I say jogging off to class.

I take my seat in the back and wait for the bell to ring. When it does the room floods with kids taking their seats and making loud noises. A substitute teacher walks in. He gives out a work sheet and sits at the teachers desk.

I hurry up and finish the sheet and turn it in. I walk back to my seat but was tripped up by Mateo. I sigh and pick myself up off the floor and continue to walk to my desk. He was laughing and daping up his friends. I roll my eyes and stick my headphones in my ear. I start to scroll through my instagram when a paper ball hits me. I look at it and open it up.

'Help me with this shit hoe'

I look up and look at Mateo who was giggling and looking back at me. I crumple up the paper and shoot it into the trash can. I get back on my phone and wait for the bell to ring. After class was over I made my way out the class and into the bathroom. I start to fix myself in the mirror when this bitch Jade comes in with her followers.

"Well if it isn't my favorite punching bag" She says smiling at me.

"Perra su aliento huele a la semana pasada ( Bitch your breath smells like last week" I mumble rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't speak taco" one of her groupies say.

"I'm sorry I don't speak dumb bitch" I smile walking out of the bathroom. I walk to my next period class and sit in the back again.

Lunch.

I walk into lunch and get into line. I take a tray and walk over to the table Davina and Dawn were at.

"Hell is almost over guys" Davina says sighing.

"Rough day as well" Dawn ask.

"Leloo and his overly tall ass won't leave me the fuck alone" she stresses.

"You telling me. His fuck boy of a brother and his hoe ass girlfriend getting sickening" I say rolling my eyes.

"Do you guys not understand how annoying Zay is though. The little shit can just annoy me by looking at him" Dawn says.

"I hate them" I mumble playing in the slop they call lunch.

"Hate who" Leloo says sitting down with Mateo and Zay. We all roll our eyes and by instinct we move closer to each other.

"What" we all say together with attitude.

"Fiesty." Zay smirks. We all gag and get up leaving the table. We throw our trays away and sit at a different table.

"How many more days left of school" Davina sighs.

"Football season didn't even end yet stop complaining" I say

"HEY EVERYBODY!" Mateo yells standing on our old table. The lunch room falls silent and everyone looks at him.

"Oh lord" We says under our breathes.

"So you all know the triplets." Mateo smirks looking at us.

"I'd tap all three of em" Some random boy says. I gag and roll my eyes.

"Well they aren't as perfect as you think." He smirks.

"He's not" Davina says.

"He might" Dawn says.

"He is" I say putting my head down.

"In fact they all live in foster care." Mateo snickers

"I knew there was something up with those bitches" some random hoe shouts.

Everyone in the cafeteria laughs and points at us. We get up and storm out of the lunch room and out of the school. Fuck last period. We walk to the park and sit there in silence.