Chapter 6

Dawn😇

So the party ended and I'm druuuuunk out of my miiiind😂. I'm gonna take y'all waaaaay back boooy.......to 1 hour ago😂.

Flashback

Vina Kota and I were cheering for Molly while she rapped when 3 boys came up to us.

"Hey wassup" One of them says to me.

"Hi. Umm do I know you or something" I ask.

"Nah but you can get to know me shawty" He smirks bitting his lip.

"Confía en mí que no me quieres (trust me you don't want me)" I smirk.

"Creo que estás equivocado acerca de eso (I think you're wrong about that)" he smirks back and I smile at him.

"Alright. You got till this party ends to make me have a good time and MAYBE get my number" I laugh and he smiles at me.

Flashback over

Long story short him and his friends showed us a good ass time and got our numbers. Right now Vina Kota and I were looking for Mateo and Leloo but didn't see them. We stumbled to where the car was suppose to be but it wasn't there.

"Yoooooo.....did they leave us" Kota ask holding on to me for balance.

"You know...you they probably did" I say before hiccuping.

"Hey Davina!" Someone shots behind us. We turn around and its the three boys, Angelo Demetrius and Kenny. They stumble over to us and laugh

"Hey why are you guys still here" Davina ask laughing.

"Yooo crazy thing...we can't find the car" Kenny laughs.

"Well we think our brothers left us" I laugh.

"Oooooh you know what we should do" Angelo hiccups and we all look at him. "Call up an uber" he smiles and we laugh.

Demetrius takes out his phone and gets an uber. We sat on the curb waiting for the uber. I drunkenly lay my head on Angelo's shoulder and hiccup.

"You know what I just thought of" Kota says.

"What" We all answer.

"We live allllllll the waaaaaay in Ypsilanti" she exaggerates.

"Oh yeahhh. Damn" I say lifting my head up.

"Just spend the night at our house." Kenny slurs.

"I don't care honestly" Vina Slurs laying her head in Kota's lap.

"What about Leloo and Mateo" Kota ask.

"Do you really wanna go back to them" I ask giving her a drunk serious look. She stares at me with her mouth wide open and then shakes her head no.

The uber finally gets here and we pile in. He drives us to the boys house and Kenmy pays and we stumble to the door. Demetrius unlocks it and we all walk in. I follow Angelo to his room and we drunkenly strip fall out on the bed going to sleep.

The next morning

Mateo😎

I wake up in nothing but my boxers. I look to my left and see Jade asleep in her underwear. I get up and stretch walking to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and then walk downstairs into the kitchen. I grab the jug of orange juice and waterfall it. I put it back and walk to Leloo room and wake him up.
"Yooo what happened last night" He ask stretching.

"I don't even know dude" I say scratching my head.

"Where the girls at" He ask and I shrug

He gets up and we walk to their room. We open the door and they aren't in there. I grow wide eye and Leloo pulls out his phone.

"Mom is gonna kill us yo" I say.

Leloo calls Dawn but she doesn't answer. He tries calling Dakota but the phone went straight to voicemail. He calls Davina and the phone picks up.

"Hello" Some random nigga says through the phone. Leloo and I srcunch up our face and loom at the phone.

"Yeah who is this" Leloo ask.

"Umm who is this" The nigga ask.

"Nigga caller ID" I say giving a long face.

"Well the number isn't saved" The nigga says.

"Mam whatever where is Davina" Leloo ask.

"She sleep bro" He says.

"Well when she wakes up tell her to call this number" Leloo says hanging the phone up.

"Who the fuck was that" I ask srunching my face up.

"Hell is I know nigga" Leloo shrugs.

Youuuuu guuuuys. Alright so reason why I didn't put Angelo Demetrius and Kenny in the MM is cause y'all most likely know who they are. They are famous viners and they are all my baby daddy😍😍. But yeah go follow them on IG if you don't already.

Angelo: @dopeisland
Kenny: @kennyjknox
Demetrius: @meechonmars