Chapter 9

Dawn😇

We all finally took our showers and we were putting on the clothes Davina picked out. I go to the mirror and look at my outfit.

"Davina is just doing everything right today" I laugh and Dakota does too

She walks over to the Mirror and starts to fix her self.

She takes our picture and she puts it on Instagram

@KotaKilla_: thing 1 and thing 3😍

Davina looks at us and shakes her head. She tells us to come on but I stop her and fix her necklace.

 She tells us to come on but I stop her and fix her necklace

We walk down the stairs to see Zay waiting on us. We say bye to Mateo and Leloo and they don't say nothing back. We get in Zay's car and he takes us the 40 minutes to Molly's house.

When we got there he parked and started to get out. We looked at him crazy but decided to let him get out and let him get his feelings hurt.

We walk up to the door and knock on it. Some dude answers the door and let's us in. We walk to the living room to see Molly watching TV. We jump on her and she laughs.

"Y'all big asses get up" She laughs.

"Girl you know you like it" I smile.

"Hey Molly" Zay says nervously and Vina Kota and I laugh silently.

"Ugh what do you want Zay" She says annoyed.

"I just came to tell you hi" He smiles and Molly rolls her eyes.

"Bye Zay" She says shooing him off.

He walks out the door and we bust out laughing. I was rolling on the floor literally crying. We finally calm down and look at the boy in the room.
"Oh yeah you guys this is Caleon. That's my boyfriend" She smiles and he nods at us.

"I'm Dakota that's Davina and that's Dawn" Dakota introduces.

"Oh yeah I remember y'all from the party last night" He says and we laugh.

"So what's the move Molly" I ask

"Wanna go to the mall?" She ask shrugging and we nod.

"Well I'm not about to be the only boy so we about to go get my friends" Caleon says getting up.

We walk outside to the car and get in. He drives to his friends house and when we get there it looks familiar as hell. Three boys walk out the house and I smile. They get in the car and dap Caleon up and look at us.

"Oh wassup" Angelo says hugging me and I laugh.

"Damn what did I miss" Molly laughs.

"We met last night at the party" Demetrius laughs putting his arm around Davina.

We get to the mall and start to walk around. Angelo had his arms draped over my shoulder and he was talking to the boys.

"Aye Kota ya phone ringing" Molly says taking the phone out her back pocket.

She slides the green button and says hello. He face goes from a smile to a frown and I look at her confused.

"Aye Vina and Dawn come with me real quick" She says letting go of Kenny's hand and walking to the side.

We follow her and she out the phone on speaker to hear Leloo and Mateo fussing.

"Who them niggas y'all at the mall with!" Leloo yells through the phone.

"They're just our friends man why you trippin" Dakota argues

"And how the fuck you find out" I ask scrunching my face up.

"I found out by Molly's Snapchat. And Dakota keep playing with me. You already on thin ice about my damn shoes I still haven't beat yo ass for that" Mateo says.

"Man whatever is that all you wanted nigga" Davina ask rolling her eyes.

"Alright bet I got something for y'all asses when ya get back" Leloo warns and then the phone hangs up. We look at each other and sigh.

We begin to walk with everyone else again and Dakota tells then to go into FootLocker. She buys a shit ton of Shoe strings and everyone looks at her crazy. She shrugs and pays for them and we walk out to the food court.