Chapter 13- ~Shit Happens, You Don't Always Like It Though..~

THIS CHAPTER IS WRITTEN BY XXSTEPHPEASLEEXX !!!!!

*Hazel's POV*

I just stood there in the doorway, it was like I was frozen. I couldn't move, all I could do was stand there and stare at the man who I once admired, but now am running from. Amazing how things can change in one second, right?

Just then Jackson walked in saying, "Babe, who is it?" 

He saw who it was just as he finished his sentence and he too froze, but not as long as me. He snapped out of it and ran for the door, slamming it in my dad's face then quickly locking it. I watched as the doorknob shook violently, followed by loud banging on the door. 

Jackson grabbed me by the arm and pulled me upstairs saying, "We have to get out of here, we have to go somewhere else. Let's go."

I grabbed all my things just as Jackson did and then followed him out the backdoor and snuck out front to the car. I looked over to the door and saw my dad still there, banging on the door and it broke my heart a little. 

I got into the passenger seat and Jackson started the car, my dad must've heard because his head turned towards us and he starting running towards the car. I watched as he ran after the car until he couldn't run anymore and my whole body went numb, I love my dad but I have to run and I just can't deal with this. 

I could feel tears start to form in my eyes and then I leaned back in the seat so I could fall asleep, and I did. 

*Jackson's POV*

I didn't know where we were going, all I knew was we had to get away from him. He was trying to take us apart and I couldn't have that. I need her, I need us, I need our child. She is my everything and it hurts me knowing she has to deal with all of this shit, it really does. But soon all of this will be over because I won't let it happen anymore. 

I looked over and I saw a tear roll out of her eye before she closed her eyes and her breathing steadied. She fell asleep, she needs it. She has been so stressed and I am worried about the baby. I don't need something to happen to the baby, that would just kill me. 

>>>>>> One Hour Later <<<<<<<

We have no where else, we should just go back. He should be gone. We can hide the car and won't answer the door, simple. Billy will understand and so will Hazel. 

I made a U-turn and started driving back to Billy's house and in about an hour we were back and so was  Billy. I looked over and she was still sleeping so I took the bags inside before coming back out and lightly shaking her before she woke up. 

*Hazel's POV*

I woke up in the car, back at Billy's house. What the hell am I doing here? I looked at Jackson with a confused look on my face and he explained it all to me. Good plan, I like it. I went in the house so he could hide the car and I saw Billy on the couch, shirtless. I do have to admit, he has a nice body. But I am with Jackson.. 

Oh well, my rule is: You can look, but you can't touch. I think it's a good rule and I have told Jackson about it so he can use it too. 

I went an sat next to him and it felt weird, I couldn't really keep my eyes off of his torso, I mean, if you saw it you wouldn't be able to either. He has an eight-pack, along with a V-line! I mean, c'mon, no wonder he gets all the damn ladies! I would go to bed with him if I weren't with Jackson!

He caught me looking at him and he smirked, which made me blush. He saw me blush and he just chuckled, damn him. Damn the fucking blood rushing to my cheecks. I looked away from him and at my phone, where I saw a picture of Jackson shirtless, he didn't have a body like Billy but it was still damn fine!

I locked my phone and turned back to him saying, "So, no lady tonight?" 

He smirked, damn that smirk, and said, "Nope. I can tell you want to be one of the ladies I bring though, by the way you were looking at me not too long ago."

I felt my face go pale and he just smirked at me, again, and chuckled before saying, "Don't worry, I won't tell Jackson. I know, it's hard not to look, I'm irresistable. One day you will come to me, you just wait."

I rolled my eyes and walked out into the kitchen, grabbed a juice box and walked back into the living room to watch some TV. Once I sat down I could feel his eyes on me and then he said, "A juice box, really?"

I looked at him and scrunched my eyebrows, "What's wrong with juiceboxes, huh?"

He rolled his eyes, "Oh nothing, are you going to put your hair in pig-tails later too?"

I slapped his leg hard enough to make a sound along with him making a face that showed he was in pain. Yes! That's what he gets for disrespecting my juice box. Don't ever disrespect my juice box or I will get you..

Just then I heard the front door close and in walked Jackson, he nodded at Billy before sitting next to be and putting his arm around me, grabbing my hand in the process. I smiled and watched TV until I got too tired to watch and Jackson carried me upstairs and tucked me in. 

Minutes after he put me in bed, I fell into a well-needed sleep. 

>>> Next Day <<<

I woke up in Jackson's arms. I smiled but I had to pee so I wriggled out of his grasp and went to the bathroom before walking downstairs, but halfway down the stairs I may or may not have been playing with my hair so I ran straight into Billy, who once again, was shirtless. Seriously, does this boy ever have a shirt on?

He's bigger then me so I ended up falling back but he caught be just before I landed on the hard stairs behind me. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, I couldn't look away, it was weird and he made no attempt at looking away either. It was weird, it was like neither one of us could look away, even if we wanted to. 

Just then I heard footsteps so I got up and walked, quickly, down the stairs and into the kitchen where I got a water bottle, sat on the counter and started thinking about what just happened. Why am I having this strange feeling towards Billy?

*Billy's POV*

That was awesome. I just had a moment with Hazel and let me tell you, it felt right. Like we were meant for eachother and in the moment we both realized it. I know she felt something, I could see it in her face and it's awesome because she might possibly have the same feelings for me that I have for her.

If she does, then it would be the best thing that could ever happen in my lifetime. 

~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~

Haha, short, I know. I'm sorry, I don't like the pressure!! Plus, I kinda wanted a mini-cliffhanger. This is not my book but I did write this chapter. Check out my books! (user: xxstephpeasleexx) VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!