Chapter 7 ~Moving With Jackson..?"

RECAP:

"Okay what's up?" He asked, following me to the living room. It looked like his parents weren't home, which didn't surprise me, they are like never home. 

"Um. I don't know how to say this so I'm gonna come out and say it... I'm pregnant." I said and looked at his surprised face. 

"Ha ha you're kidding right?" he asked in a joking tone sitting next to me. 

"No, I'm not." I said looking down. Damn, I thought he would have taken this news better.

"That's awesome!!" He yelled, jumping up. 

"Huh?" I asked surprise. 

"That's awesome! I have something to tell you." He said in the happiest voice I have ever heard him in.

"Yeah?" I asked getting ready for anything. But what I heard, I was not expecting. 

NOW:

"I'm moving, and I want you to come with me. Well, you and the baby." He said and I stared at him like he was crazy.

"Me?" I asked, still shocked.

"Yeah, you. Haz, I love you, I have always loved you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said, sitting back down next to me.

"You-you love me?" I asked still surprised.

"Yes. I love you." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"I- I think I love you too." God, I hate it when I stutter. It makes me sound vulnerable. 

"Really?" he asked sounding really shocked. 

"Yeah really." I said, blushing a little. okay a lot. 

Just then k, he kissed me. Jackson kissed me. 

After that amazing kiss we just stared into each others eyes. 

"So is that a yes?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"A yes to what?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath from the kiss.

"To coming with me." He said moving a little to get more comfortable. 

"Yes!" I said without even thinking about it. I didn't have to think about it. I loved him, he loved me, and we are already gonna have a child together.

"Yes!" he said, repeating me. 

"Yes, I will move with you!" I said with a smile on my face and he kissed me again. 

"Okay, we are moving in two weeks. We're going to North Carolina." He said getting up and going over to a dresser table thingy and opened one of the main doors and pulled something out. "I got you a present, I was gonna come over later and tell you about the whole moving thing but you beat me to it." He said handing me the present. It was decorated in neon green, cause he knows that's my favorite color, with teal and purple swirls and hearts all over it. 

"Thank you, but why'd you get me a present?" I asked taking the present from his hands and placing it on my lap.

"Because I can." he said with a smile on his face, I just rolled my eyes and opened the small box.

"Oh my god! It's so pretty!" I said taking a small gold locket out of the box. 

"You like?" He asked and I looked at him.