Chapter 8 ~North Carolina Here I Come..?~

hey guys just wanted to say thanks for the comments and votes. please keep voting and commenting, i love going though them and seeing what you have to say about my book. so i'll shut up now and finish the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jackson's POV* 

When we were in Pennsylvania we decided to stop and rest for the night and finish the trip in the morning. We pulled into the closest rest stop and got out to stretch and check into a hotel.

"Hello. how may I help you?" The nice lady at the front desk asked us when we first walked in.

"Hi. one room please." I said starting to take my wallet out but Jackson stopped me before I could take any money out. 

"I got it babe." He said and I smiled at him. as much as I hated when people paid I let this one slid this one time. 

"Okay, but the next one's on me!" I said and the lady turned back to us with a room key in her hand.

"Here you go, now that'll be $90 a night." She said and Jackson took a hundred dollar bill out.

"Keep the change." He said taking the key and the lady smiled at us as we walked away.

"Thanks babe." I said again and we got into the elevator and went up to the third floor, to room 307 and placed our stuff down inside.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said grabbing a towel from the stack of towels on the front table.

 "Okay, I'll go and try to find us some food. I'll be back in twenty minutes." Jackson said and I walked into the bathroom as he left our hotel room. 

After I took my shower I remembered that I only brought a towel in with me, and my clothes were still in my suitcase by the door. 

"Shit." I said talking to myself.

I walked out in my towel and grabbed my suitcase and threw it on the bed. as I was in the middle of looking for my clothes I heard the door open. I immediately looked and saw Jackson standing there.

"Shit." I said with a straight face.

"What?" He asked putting the food on the table and walking toward the fridge.

"Um. maybe the fact that I'm only wearing a towel." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." He said and opened the can of Mt.Dew he got from the fridge.

"True." I said kinda under my breath.

"So why aren't you dressed?" He asked while pulling a bar stool out from the island and sitting on it.

"Cause I forgot my clothes in my suitcase and it was out here and I just walked out when you walked in." I said, fixing the towel.

"Oh." He said and watched me fix my towel.

"Jeez, don't you mind?" I said and turned around.

"Nope." He said with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. After that I continued to look through my suitcase and I found my clothes and walked into the bathroom to get ready.

After I was done I walked out and found Jackson laying on the bed. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a Mt.Dew as well. As I was walking over to the bed, Jackson called me over.

"Yeah?" I asked walking over to him, and he sat up.

"You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, of course I do." I said with a scared-ish  look on my face and I think he started to catch on and started in again.

"Okay, good. I just wanted to make sure you know that. I'm also sorry if I said anything to offend you earlier." He said and pulled me onto the bed.

I couldn't help but smile as we cuddled until I fell asleep on his chest. and let me tell you it was one of the best sleeps I've had in my whole life. 

*EDITED BY XXSTEPHPEASLEEXX*