Chapter 12 ~ Best Valentines Day Ever! Not.. ~

* Hazel's POV *

When I woke up this morning I found myself laying on the couch, still in Jackson's arms. I looked around and saw the T.V. still on, and Billy next to us on the other couch sleeping still too. I started to get up when Jackson moved and I stopped so I wouldn't wake him. After he was done moving I got up fully and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water out of the fridge. I looked at the clock on the stove to see it was only 5:45. Ugh. I guess I'll go back to sleep. I walked back into the living room and woke Jackson up.

"Huh?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

"You coming to bed?" I asked and he started to get up. 

We walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. He went to sleep immediately but it took me a few minutes to get comfortable. 

 I couldn't stop thinking about what has happened in the past few days. I mean like we left home, I'm pregnant, I'm getting married, and my dad is going crazy just looking for me. 

After about a half hour my eyes just couldn't take it any more and I feel asleep. 

>>> 5 hours later <<< 

I woke up with Jackson still next to me, although this time he was snoring so I knew he was really out.

I walked down the stairs sort of quietly cause I thought Billy was still sleeping too, but I found out he wasn't after I walked into the living room to find him already watching T.V.

"Well, I guess you beat me to it." I said in a joking tone as I sat next to him on the couch.

"Huh?" He said confused.

"I was coming down to watch T.V. and you were already down here... so yeah.." I said trailing off so I wouldn't sound even more stupid then I already did.

"Haha, oh okay, I get it." He said and focused on the TV again.

"So how did you sleep?" He asked, which surprised me.

"Umm.. fine.." I said and he just smiled.

I decided not to say anything else and just watch TV.

A few hours later Jackson came down the stairs. He looked like he just got out of the shower, cause his hair was all wet and he was shirtless. 

"Morning babe." He said once he saw me. 

"Morning," I said, smiling, then turned back towards the TV.

"Well okay then, I guess I don't get a good morning..." Billy said sarcastically.

"Morning Billy." Jackson said with a smile as he sat next to me on the couch.

Before Billy could answer Jackson got up and walked into the kitchen. I decided to follow and as I walked in Jackson turned around, smiled, then turned back around to continue looking in the fridge.

 "Want some eggs?" He asked me, and I nodded. "Okay."

As I watched him take a pan out, and wait for it to heat up before he cracked the eggs and placed them into the pan, I walked over to the island, over to where the dock was for an iPod, plugged my phone into the aux cord in the back and let my favorite band, 'Skillet', throughout the speakers. Jackson doesn't mind skillet, but they aren't his favorite either. 

As I was singing one of my favorite songs, 'Awake and Alive', Billy walked in without me knowing. Jackson's the only guy I have ever sang in front of, not even my dad has heard me sing, well that was until today.

"You've got a beautiful voice." Billy said and I jumped.

"Damn it Billy!" I said and slapped his arm, not hard of course. okay not that hard.