Chapter 1

"Mom! where's my backpack?" I yelled running down the stairs.

"I don't know Hazel, where did you put it?" My mom said setting the table for breakfast.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you." I said a little annoyed, but luckily she didn't hear that in my voice.

"Well did you check the living room?" She asked looking at me and pointing towards the living room.

"Nooo...." I said trailing off. "but I will now."

As I walked into the living room I saw my backpack laying on the big comfy chair and I grabbed it. As I was starting to walk back to the kitchen I heard a knock on the door

"Ill get it!" I yelled walking over to the door and opening it.

"Heyyyyyyyy!"

"Hey! You're early!" I said turning away from the door and letting Jackson in.

"No, actually I'm on time." Jackson said sitting next to me stealing a piece of my bacon off my plate.

"Hey!" I yelled at him.

"What?" he asked in an in innocent voice and we both bursted out laughing.

"Hey, I think we should go before we are late." I said.

"Oh... yeah we should." he said looking at his phone.

"Bye mom!" I yelled cause I didn't know where she was.

"Bye you guys, have fun at your first day of your junior year!" she yelled back.

When we got outside and into Jason's car my 'whatever proof' phone beeped, notifying me that I had a text, it was from my boyfriend Jake, it read:

' Hey babe, where are you? I miss you! <3'

I couldn't help but smile at that. He's so cute. I replied:

'Hey I'm on my way,I just left my house with Jackson. Be there in five, I miss you too! <3

I got an instant reply:

'Okay, I love you! <3'

Me: I love you more! <3

Him: No, I love you more! <3 <3

Me: I highly doubt that! <3

"Who are you texting?" Jackson asked, snapping me out of my sweet thoughts about Jake <3.

"Huh? What? Oh... Jake." I said smiling when I said his name.

"Oh! tell him I said hi!" he said. Jackson and Jake are best friends, that's kind of how I met him.

"Okay, will do!" I said.

Me: Jackson says hi!

Him: HI JACKSON!

Me: Hahaha, we're laughing!

Him: Good! Too bad I can't see your beautiful smile. :(

Me: Really? Turn around.

I sent that last text as we were pulling in. I saw him read it and turn around to see us drive in. I saw his smile as soon as he locked gazes with me. I immediately smiled and blushed.

"Ooh! Someone's blushing!" Jackson pointed out and I blushed even harder.

"Shut up!" I said in a playful tone.

"Well, we're here!" he said.

Suddenly my door opened and I jumped.

"Hey beautiful!" Jake said, helping me out of Jackson's car.

"Hey!" I said giving him a quick kiss.

"Hey man!" Jackson said to Jake.

"Hey!"

Just then I got a text from my best friend Steph, it read:

'Hey twin where the hell are you!?!?'

Me: I just got here I'm with Jake <3 and Jackson, why?

Her: Get inside quick! Our ex and the new slut he calls a girlfriend are fighting in front of everyone!

Me: OH MY GOD!! I'M COMING!!

"Hey guys Brenden and Brittany are fighting in front of everyone! Lets go!" I said.

When we got inside we were just In time for the show!

Him: "You slept with Adin! he's my best friend!"

Her: "Well if you weren't busy flirting with every girl in the fucking school and actually paid attention to you fucking girlfriend then maybe I wouldn't have cheated!"

Him: "Oh really! If you think I flirt with every girl in the school then why didn't you just break up with me?" 

Her: "Because I fucking love you!"

She started to burst into tears!

Him: "Oh.. baby I love you too! I'm so sorry!"

Her: "Okay." She says as she stops crying, "Well I'll talk to you after I hang out with Adin."

After that she walks over to Adin and he walks over to the only other slutty girl in the whole school, Amber.

"Wow!" I said with a huge smile on my face." That was fucking amazing!"

"Hey baby, promise me that we will never end up like that." Jake said to me.

"I PROMISE!" I yelled and everyone looked at me and everyone of us busted into laughing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Is the first chapter of my sequel! Hope you guys like it! Should I post more?

Vote comment and follow! Please!

XOXO - Liz