Chapter 10 ~ Oh Cousin?.. ~

* Hazel's POV *

I'm getting more and more nervous every mile we drive to Jackson's cousin's house. I'm not sure why but there is just something in me that is making me feel nervous. Maybe because the only family I have ever met of Jackson's was just his parents. 

"Hey babe, you okay?" Jackson asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Huh?" I asked, still stunned. "Oh yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure? Cause you look scared or nervous or something.." 

"Yeah. Just thinking." I said and turned up my music that's playing from my phone, and Eminem blasted threw the speakers.

'Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady, all you other Slim Shady's are just imitating, so won't the real Slim Shady please stand up? Please stand up? Please stand up? Will smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell his records; well I do, so fuck him and fuck you too! You think I give a damn about a Grammy? Half of you critics can't even stomach me, let alone stand me.' 

As I was in the middle of rapping the last part Jackson turned down the music. 

"Hey!" I kinda yelled.

"Sorry, I just wanted to say something." 

"What?" I asked, curious. 

"Umm.. can we not tell Billy about our baby. not until I know he can handle it." He asked and I could tell he was nervous too. 

"Yeah. babe, I don't care if we are the only ones who know, I love you, and the baby." I said and he looked at me and smiled. 

"Thanks. I love you too." He said and looked back at the road as I turned the music back up.

>>> Five Hours Later <<<

"Well, we're here." Jackson said and I opened my eyes to see a huge, beautiful mansion.

"Ha ha, real funny, he doesn't live here. Does he?" I asked and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Yup, my 22 year old cousin is a millionaire. " He said and started getting out of the car.

"Wow!" I said and ran up to Jackson who was waiting with his hand out for me. 

"Ready?" He asked as we got to the door.

"Ready!" I said with a huge smile on my face. 

After Jackson knocked we waited for less then a minute before a hot, shirtless guy answered the door. 

"Jackson?" He asked with a bit of surprise in his voice. 

"Hey, Billy, yeah it's me." Jackson said still holding my hand.

"Good to see you man!" He said and walked out of the door a little bit to give Jackson a hug. After the hug he backed up and started to stare at me. 

"And who's this beautiful thing." Billy said still looking at me although now his eyes were trailing up and down my body. 

"This is my fiance, Hazel." He said starting to get that defensive mode on, and Billy finally stopped looking at me and looked back at Jackson. 

"So, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in forever!" Billy asked while gesturing for us to come inside and we happily accepted. 

"Um. well. we kind of ran away..." Jackson said, fading out.

"Oh." Billy said kind of shocked, mostly because Jackson was a good guy, he rarely ever did anything wrong. "Well, you are more than welcome to stay here for as long as you want. you know it gets kind of lonely here by myself."