Chapter 3 ~ Happy Birthday... Ha Ha Ha? ~

hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a little while but I've been busy but im updating today! yay! hahaha well ill shut up and you can read the next chapter... hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a few weeks since my break up with jake and its been a lot harder then I thought it would be. but today I refused to be sad cause its my birthday! Yay! I'm finally 16!

I woke up and got ready, I look good today,if I say so myself.. Hahaha. I ran down the stairs and my mom yelled 'Happy Birthday' to me. After I said thank you she gave me my presents to open. The first one I opened is a new laptop cause my old one broke when my friend Steph came over and dropped it. The second one I opened was a locket, it was in the shape of a heart, with diamonds all over it. The last one I opened was a bunch of Victoria Secret perfume. I said thank you over and over again cause I was so excited!

"Wait, theres more..!" She said and picking up two more presents from behind her.

I opened the big one first, it was a  form to change my name since I have been begging to change my name ever since I was thirteen and she kept saying no, but now she's letting me.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!" I almost yelled.

"You're welcome, now you still have one more!"

"Ooh!" I said, happier then I had ever been.

When I open it, it's a set of car keys.

"Is this what I think it is?!?!?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yes it is!" She said with a smile on her face, I got so excited.

"WHERE IS IT?!?!?" I yelled, jumping up and down.

"Outside, waiting for you."

"YAY! Thank you so much mom, I love you so much! Bye!" I say running out the door with my bag and books for school.

I immediately go straight to Stephs house and honk the horn like ten times before she comes out.

"Omg! Is this really yours?!?!?!" She asked, getting in, once she was in I started driving away.

"Yeah it is!"

We drove the rest of the way to school just talkng and singing. When we got there our friends were already there waiting for us.

.... 7 hours later ....

School was normal, nothing big happened. Jake found a new slut to 'hang' with, but it really didn't bother me, I was completely over him and I couldn't care less about who he wanted to sleep with. I'm actually surprised he didn't break up with me sooner cause I wouldn't sleep with him. I refused to. Anyway, Jackson and I were talking and decided to have a birthday party at his house like we used to. When we were little we used to sleep over his house on my birthday and stay up all night talking and watching movies and stuff.

When I got home I told my mom that I was spending the night over Jackson's house and she said okay.  I went straight upstairs and packed my stuff in a bag to take to Jackson's house. When I finished I went back down stairs and said bye to my mom and left the house to go to Jackson's. It didn't take that long to get there since he lives right next to me.

When I walked in I yelled:

"HONEY, IM HOME!"

Jackson came running down the stairs and we bursted out laughing.

"Hey come on up to my room." He said in between laughs then he finally stopped laughing.

"Okay." I said and followed him to his room.

We watched movies until 1:30 in the morning, which is when we ran out of good movies to watch and just started talking about random shit.

It was about 3:00 when we stopped talking and started kissing.. I don't know what happened we were just talking then stopped and he leaned forward and I didn't stop him and that's where we are at now...

We were kissing for about a half hour and then we started to do more things...If you know what I mean...

.... The next day...

When I woke up I remembered what happened, I immediately grabbed all my stuff, put my clothes back on, and left without saying bye, mostly because he was sleeping and because it would be very awkward... so I just left and didn't look back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry I know its short but ill try to make the next one longer. please VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!! thanks

XOXO Liz <3