Chapter 9- 10

Silver pov *dream*

The first thing I do in my dream is fight. I'm bloody and bruised. I look to face my opponent, and I saw Shadow. No, that's not Shadow. I  know exactly who that is.

???: I must say it's good to see your still alive. But, not for long.

Suddenly, a long energy projectile stabbed me and I woke up.

Silver:* It was just another bad dream.*

I  looked around at my new team and saw Sonic sleeping. I got a bucket, poured water in it, and dumped it all over him, waking him up.

Sonic: What's the big idea?

Silver: What can I say? You're a heavy sleeper.

Sonic pov

After drying myself off, I woke everyone else up. I saw a whistle in my bed

Sonic:* That's right! Ruby asked me to buy her that whistle. Better go give it to her.*

I walked to team RWBYS room and saw that everyone was awake but Weiss. I gave Ruby the whistle, knowing exactly what she was going to do. She walked up to Weiss and blew the whistle in her face. Weiss freaked out and fell out her bed.

Sonic: I'll leave you be.

I walked back to my dorm. Blaze and Silver looked at me.

Silver: Where were you?

Sonic: Just given Ruby a whistle.

Blaze: Sure.

Shadow: You fools! What are you doing just standing around! Classes start at 9 o'clock!

Sonic: So?

Shadow: It's 8:55!

Uh oh. We ran to class. Apparently, we weren't the only ones running late. RWBY and JNPR ran with us.

- scene change-

We were in the class listening to professor Port.

Port: Monsters! Demons! Prowlers of the night. Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names. But I, merely refer to them as prey. HU- HAH!

The only sound that was made was the sound of Ruby waking up.

Port: Uhh, and you shall to after graduating this prestigious academy. Now as I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world. Our planet is teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces. And that's where we come in. Huntsman. Huntresses... individuals who have sworn to protect those who can not protect themselves. From what you may ask? Why...the very world!

Only one person got excited over that. Then, it got awkward.

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first, a story. A tale of a young handsome man. Me. When I was a boy blah blah blah blah.

I zoned out until I heard team RWBY laughing.

Port: Ahem. In the end, the beowolf was no match for my sheer tenacity. And I returned to my village with the beast in captivity and my head held high. Celebrated, as a hero.

The professor bows.

Port: The moral of the story? A true huntsman must be honorable. A true huntsman must be dependable. A true huntsman must be strategic, well- educated, and wise. So who among you believes themselves to be embodied with these traits?

Weiss held up her hand.

Weiss: I do sir!

Port: Well then, let's find out. Step forward, and face your opponent.