Chapter 4

Silver pov *dream*

It was dark. A tower was falling, and for some odd reason, I was crying. Someone stepped in front of me.

Silver:*Is that Sonic?*

He reached for my neck.

Silver: *What is he doing?  Wait no! NO!*

I woke up with my hands on my neck.
I looked around. Everyone else was still asleep.

Silver: Guess I better wake them up.

I look at Sonic.

Silver: *What was with that dream?*

Turns out, I didn't have to wake them up. Some girl was talking to her friend who didn't seem to be paying much attention. She started shouting " it's morning" which woke my friends up.

Blaze pov

We woke up and got ready. Apparently, we're going to get assigned teams today.

Silver: So, you think we'll be able to choose or will they choose for us?

Sonic: I'm sure Oz gots something for us.

Glynda called us all to Beacon cliff. I noticed one of Sonic's new friends, I think his name was Jaune, getting pinned to the wall by someone's spear. Me, Sonic, and two of his other friends came to check on him. I think there name's were Ruby and Yang.

Yang: Having some trouble there lady killer?

Jaune: I don't understand. My mom says all women look for is confidence. Where did I go wrong?

Sonic: Snow angel probably wasn't the best start.

Ruby: Let's go, Jaune.

Sonic and Ruby helped him up as we walked to beacon cliff.

- scene change-

We all gathered in front of Ozpin and Glynda and

Ozpin: For years you have trained to become warriors and today your abilities will be evaluated in the emerald forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, let us put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates, today.

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time at Beacon. So, it's in your best interest to work with someone who you can work well with. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with will be your partner for the next four years.

Blaze:* Talk about being fair.*

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern part of the forest. You will meet opposition on the way. Do not hesitate to destroy anything along the way, or you will die. You will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiation. But,  our instructors will not intervene.  You will find an abandoned temple containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will guard that item and grade you appropriately. Are there any way questions?

Jaune: Yeah um sir-

Ozpin: Good. Take your positions.

Jaune: Um sir I have a question. So, about this landing strategy thing. W- what is it? Are you dropping us off?

Suddenly, five students went flying in the air.

Ozpin: No, you will be falling.

Sonic, Shadow, and Yang went flying too.

Jaune: Oh I see. So did you hand out parachutes for us?

Three other students flew.

Ozpin: No, you will be using your own landing strategy.

Jaune: Um so, what exactly is a landing strategGYYYY

With that, the rest of us went in the air.

- TO BE CONTINUED-