Chapter 1

Sonic pov

It all happened so quickly. Me, Shadow, and Silver were fighting Eggman's goons again.

Silver: that's the last of them. How do you think the girls are doing?

Shadow: My guess is that Amy thought Mecha- Sonic was Sonic and got herself captured again.

Sonic: She's not gonna get captured that easily.

Shadow looks at me.

Shadow: Will she?

I had to think about that for a minute. Yeah, we might need to go save her.

Blaze pov

I'm in Eggman's laboratory with Amy and Rouge waiting for the others to come save us.

Blaze: How exactly did you think Mecha-Sonic was sonic?

Amy: it's not my fault! They looked alike.

Rouge: Amy I think you need glasses.

A door in the lab slid open, and in came Eggman with the 7 chaos emeralds. He puts them in a giant machine.

Eggman: Hohohohoho! I have finally found all the chaos emeralds. Know I can make Eggman Land and rule the world!

Amy: that is unless sonic stops you first.

Eggman looks at us with an evil grin.

Eggman: Sonic won't be able to make it in time. Because all I have to do is-

Suddenly, a huge explosion came through a nearby wall.

Sonic pov

We broke into Eggman's base just to see Eggman working on another one of his toys.

Amy: Sonic!

Eggman: Sonic! You're too late! Once I press this button I will rule Mobius!

I look at the button and smiled

Sonic: you mean before I take it from you.

Suddenly, a robot appears from behind and starts shooting at us. We spread out to avoid the gunshots. Shadow blasted at the machine and
Silver tried using his psychokinesis but none of them were applying any damage to it. I ran in front of the machine Eggman was about to activate and the robot tried to shoot at me. But he ended up shooting at the machine instead.

Shadow: Sonic you idiot!

Sonic: What? Just messin' around.

Suddenly, the machine began to glow.

Silver: What is that?

Shadow: It was chaos control.

Eggman: No! What have you done!

Soon, everything turned White and that's the last thing I remember.

I woke up in a strange town.

Sonic: *were am I?*

I get up and wipe off my shirt. Wait, a shirt? I don't remember wearing this! I take one good look at myself and figure out... I'm human! I calmed down and tried to figure out where I was. I soon spot a group of low life thugs with black suits walking into a store called dust for dawn.
I peeked in and saw a guy with orange hair who looked like he was the boss