Chapter 22 - Our day

Start from the beginning

Xander pulled his hands out of his pockets and approached me. His breath fanned my neck while he unzipped my wedding gown. It fell down my body and gathered on the floor.

He was watching me through the mirror, hugging me from behind with a passion in his eyes. He kissed my shoulder and murmured, "You're so beautiful, Mrs. Knight." He turned me around and started kissing my lips passionately.

I began to unbutton his shirt. His shirt fell down and joined my wedding gown on the floor. He held my hand and walked us to the bed without separating our lips.

I laid on the bed as he crawled on above me. He kissed my neck, then sucked my neck. I moaned out loud while he trailed kisses down to the top of my breast. He unclasped my bra. He took my nipple and teased it with his tongue while cupping my other breast with his free hand. He began to bite my nipples slightly.

"Xander!" I moaned. He trailed his lips down from my breast to my stomach. He stopped right above my panties. He looked at me and smirked. He ripped my panties off and threw them away. His lips trailed lowering to my core. He began kissing me. I gasped and pressed my head back. He was teasing my sensitive spot with his tongue.

After teasing me for a few seconds, Xander said, "Come for me, baby." I came and he cleaned my juice with his tongue.

He stood up and took his pants and boxer off. He crawled back on the bed. He was on top of me but he didn't put his weight on my stomach. He kissed my lips again. The liquid I had released earlier from my high was still on his lips; I could taste it. He took my lower lip between his teeth while he shoved his length inside me without warning. I moaned and he took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth.

He thrust into me faster while exploring my mouth with his tongue. The room soon was filled with our moans. We came together while screaming our names out. Xander gave me a wonderful night.

When I woke up in the morning, Xander was watching me. "Good morning, my wife."

"Good morning, my husband."

He kissed my lips. He trailed his fingertip on my cheek. I closed my eyes while he said, "Are you ready for our honeymoon?" I opened my eyes and he winked.

"It depends on your persuasion skills."

He smirked arrogantly, "You shouldn't have said that." He began to kiss my lips passionately. He moved his hand down my body under the cover. He moved his lips down my neck. He pulled the cover away. His touches made me crazy.

"Xander," I murmured.

I was resting my head on his chest. He was playing with my hair.

Later, his phone rang. "Hello," he said to the other person on the line. After a few moments of listening to the other person, all he said was, "Ok." He hung up the phone. "Luke is waiting for us. Get ready." I nodded.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Xander was watching me with a grin on his face. I took a quick shower.

Xander was on the bed when I came back to the room. When he saw me, he got up and walked closer to me. He kissed my lips before going to the bathroom himself. I put on my clothes while he showered.

We went out and got in the car. We left for the airport. He was holding my hand in the car. I was resting my head on his shoulder.

We arrived at the airport and I found out we were going to fly in his private jet. When we got on the jet, I sat in the seat opposite of him.

"When will you tell me where we're going?"

"A little more patience," he said and I rolled my eyes and he smiled.

We had breakfast. I was very hungry. He was smiling at me while I was eating. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "What can I do? I'm pregnant!"

"Don't blame our baby," he said with a smirk.

"Is that so?" I raised my eyebrow and looked at my stomach. "My baby, don't be like your father! "

I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed my stomach. He raised his eyebrow. I smiled.

"Don't listen to your mother, be like your father. Don't be stubborn like your mother." He smirked.

"I love you," I said smiling.

He smiled and said, "I love you too, my love. Are you tired? If you want to relax, you can lay down inside?"

"Actually, that's a good idea." I got up and went inside. I laid down on the bed. I had been tired since yesterday. As soon as I laid on the bed, I fell asleep.

There was a blanket over me when I woke up. It must have been Xander who pulled the blanket over me.

I got up and saw that Xander was talking to the hostess. He held a glass of whiskey in his hand.

He smiled at me and the hostess went away

He smiled at me and the hostess went away. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. I was so tired." He smirked. I'm sure I knew what he was thinking.

"Look outside," he told me. When I looked down through the window there was a beautiful view. "Lake Como."

We came to Italy. I couldn't believe it. I got up and sat on his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his lips. "Thank you." He hugged me back.