I'm His Diamond

"Why the hell is Atlanta so hot?!!" Naomi yelled exasperated as we climbed into the elevator at the hotel the boys were staying at.

"It always has been, even when we lived here ain't nothing changed." The elevator doors opened. Naomi rushed to her and AJ's hotel room, knowing he was waiting for her. I took my time because I knew KB was at sound check for tonight. He already text me.

I used the key card to open the door. And glanced around, I expected to find his things all over the place. But everything was neat and tidy his suitcases in a corner. I smiled as I noticed he left a sweatshirt for me on the bed with a note on it.

I knew you would feel some type of way cause I'm not there to greet you.

So I figured I'd find a way to make it up.

I bought some of them smelly soaps you like so much.

And them bath bombs and salts.

Enjoy yourself babygirl.

And yes I been wearing that sweatshirt.

So it should smell like me.

Tears formed in my eyes. Damn PMS. He is like the sweetest boyfriend ever. I followed his instructions and took a bath. I put on his sweatshirt afterwards, and made sure to set an alarm so that I could wake up in enough time to get ready for the concert tonight. I laid in the bed and turned on the T.V. for some white noise, and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to not the alarm I set, but Naomi banging on my door. I stood up still covered in his sweatshirt and answered the door. I mugged my best friend as she pushed her way inside. I looked at the time on my phone. I still had a whole other hour to sleep. I began to climb back into bed.

"Oh no you don't bestie. You need to get ready." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Chile its another 3 hours til the concert starts!! I'm going back to sleep. Besides I'm not the one looking like I got the best dick of my life." I toyed with her sweated out hair. She shooed me away and began to go through my suitcases.

"Where is it? I know I snuck it in here." I looked at her sideways.

"Snuck what in where. Get out of my clothes Ni." She popped up and smiled.

"Here it is!" I looked at the outfit she pulled out. It was cute, I'll give her that, but I'm not wearing it.

"You are going to wear this. And you are going to let me do your hair." I knew not to fight her. So I went along with it.

An hour later she was done with my make-up and my hair

An hour later she was done with my make-up and my hair. She stepped back to admire her work. Then she told me to put my outfit on and to meet her down stairs in 3 minutes.

 Then she told me to put my outfit on and to meet her down stairs in 3 minutes