Three Months Ago

Zi POV

After we were both satisfied, we laid in bed for a bit talking as if the past month hadn't happened. Bu t I knew that wasn't going to last for long.

"Shut up, Ford did not say that when he quit." I giggled on his chest looking at him.

"I kid you not. He said this and I quote 'Fuck you, Slim don't need you anyway. I got hella hoes.'" We both started laughing.

"So, Naomi finally got her job! She is now your official PR person. She told me she got the position. She didn't tell me about all the drama with Ford. Guess this means she is leaving with you?" He chuckled and grasped my hand in his. He became really quiet for a bit.

"She might, we haven't finished her contract yet." My chest tightened, great my best friend and my boyfriend gone at the same time.

"We gotta talk about this past month Zion." He said sternly.

"We could just move past it." I smiled uncertainly at him.

"Nah baby girl. I'm going on this tour but I'm not gonna leave and you not my girl."

"I was still your girl. I didn't creep on you this past month." I looked into his brown eyes.

"You think that's all that makes you my girl? Zion I didn't talk to you for an entire month, and you think everything is all good. Well it's not. I don't know how many times I have to tell you I'm not going anywhere." His eyes were hard. I rolled my eyes in response and sat up, holding the silk sheet to my bare chest.

"And I don't know how many times I have to tell you that, I DO NOT like being left. When you meet parents you will see my fear. They were supposed to love me no matter what. And they left me any chance they had. How am I supposed to know that you are going to be different? Damien wasn't."

"Well I'm not Damien. And I damn sure ain't your parents. You need to give me a chance." He sat up in the bed too.

"Yeah, but you are still leaving. Answer me this... When did you find out about the tour? Not when you told me. When did you know that you got a spot on the tour?" I looked back at him, my hair hiding half my face.

"Zion."

"I don't want to hear bullshit Anthony. I want the truth." His hand slid down his face in frustration. "When did you find out about the tour?"

"Three months ago." He stated. I nodded to myself and got up and got dressed for the dinner.

"Why you didn't tell me when you found out? That's why I'm mad. That's why I didn't speak to you this past month. Two weeks in and I was ready to break. Ready to call my boyfriend and tell him I support him with all my might. Ready to apologize for being the asshole I know I was being. Tell him that I needed a schedule of his tour dates so I could see which ones I could go to and support him. But then, that night I noticed that Ni left her computer out. She had an email between her and Chance's people up. And I saw that my boyfriend lied to me for two months. Why? Were you planning on leaving me like Damien."

"Fuck that nigga. Stop comparing me to him!" He yelled.

"Okay so why didn't you say anything?!" My eyes burned with tears.

"Because if I did, I knew you would leave. You proved me right. You did leave."

"But I was going to come back. You keep talking about I need to give you a chance. But you never gave me a chance. Yes, I'm sad that you are you are leaving but I would have gotten over it. If you told me the truth."