Best Birthday Ever

**Caution: Mature Content ahead... 

We had retreated to a corner of the club and closed ourselves off to the world. We had been talking and dancing with each other all night after his performance. As the night went on the friskiness between us got worse and worse. His fingers found their way under my dress and into my panties. His finger gently rubbed my clit.

"Sta- stahp." My cat has not seen action in ages. Basically the first time I had sex was the last time I had sex. Yeah it's that bad, Ni still calls me a virgin. And as much as I would love to let KB be the guy who dust of the kitty and this isn't the first time we have been in this situation. I'm think I am I'm ready for that tonight he felt so good. But we wasn't finna do this in the club

"I'on think you really want me to stop. I don't want to stop." His lips were taunting close to mine. I glanced at them then back at his eyes. "You see I stopped all those other times, I'm not sure if I can stop now." He made the movement again I squirmed underneath him again. It was just fun at first, but I can tell now, it might be too much.

"Lets go, then." I whispered in his ear. he grinned hard as fuck and removed his hand from my panties. I grabbed his other hand and we stood up. We made our goodbyes quickly and got into the car easily ignoring the paps outside. Once we got into the house clothes started flying off. Everything was happening so fast I had no time to be insecure. I just knew I wanted him so badly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips into his. He wrapped his arms around my butt and hoisted me up and took me up to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me. His hand resumed their previous position from the club.

"Let me know now if you want to stop." He looked me in the eye closely. I shook my head no and reached up to kissed him roughly. He slid two fingers inside of me and started pumping slowly. I squeezed his arm as he plunged his fingers deep in my kitty. My breaths were so shallow as he felt me out, and I started to move my hips at a steady pace, pushing my pelvis further into his palm. I was trying my best to keep cool, but, after a short while, I snatched my hand from underneath his and snatched up the bed sheets by my head. Then I threw my head back and screamed out, finally giving in to his advances. 

"Ahh, fuck." I closed my eyes and trembled against him.

"Mmh you like that baby girl?" I nodded my head yes. He bit my neck. "Uh huh, I gotta hear you say it."

"Y-ye yes. I like it." He pulled his fingers from me, and slipped them into his mouth.

"So fucking sweet." I pouted at him. He slapped my thigh roughly "Don't pout its about to get a lot better." His attention turned down to my chest where he went straight for my breasts, pinching one of my nipples and making rings around the other with his warm tongue. He started to suck, and, as he lay there, all I could feel on my thigh was his rather large dick, causing even more moans roll from my lips. I was so fucking ready for it, it wasn't even funny. So, as he returned to my neck, I brought my knees up and used my toes and the arches of my feet to slide his briefs off. I got them down to his calves and he got them off the rest of the way. He reached over into his night stand for a condom, and slid it on once he opened the package.

Then he started to spank my clit with it. Ya girl was nervous as fuck. Kitty ain't seen no action in a few years, ain't no telling how this would go. My lips parted ways a bit and my pelvis began to buck back and forth in his direction. I groaned and threw my head back, without warning, he entered my body.

I gasped for air as his size became more evident than it had all night. For my pussy's sake, I was forced to prop myself up on my elbows to try and defend myself against his ruthless ass. Once he got to a point where I couldn't take anymore, it felt as if he bottomed out. But I knew the truth looking down at our joined body's there was so much more to go. I gently placed my hand to the bottom of his stomach, he looked at me and smirked biting his bottom lip and raising his eyebrow in a look of concentration. He maintained his depth and backed away before filling me up a second time. At full capacity again the sexiest moan left his mouth. I almost lost it all.