Chapter 18

Erika- Yo People! I have a dare from @cutiewritermaknae . Harry. Come here. 

Erika whispers in Harrys ear. Harry looks around the room uncomfortably, staring at Ginny. He walks up to her and then jumps on Clove, who is beside Ginny. 

Erika- Oooooooooooo.

Ginny- Uhhhhhhhh.

Clove- Ewwwwwwww. 

Ron- hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Rue- Hey Ron. 

Clove- Shut up Rue. 

Ginny- Harry Potter! Why are you lying on Clove? 

Harry- It's  not my fault. @cutiewritermaknae dared me to jump on the person I love!

Everyone except Harry and Snape- WHAT???

Snape- What???

Fred the crab- Can I have some pizza?

Erika- I thought you loved Ginny.

Ginny- Me too. 

Harry- No sorry but Dumbledoore payed me to marry you.

Dumbledoore- Yeah I did.

Harry, Ron, Snape, Ginny and Hermione- You're alive!

Dumbledoore- Yeah, and Snape is such a liar. I did not tell him to kill me! 

Snape- Oh yeah I forgot. I died anyways. 

Everyone dissapears. 

Peeta- Where are we? 

Katniss- Are we in the hunger games AGAIN?

Dumbledoore- No we're in Hogwarts! It's the battle of Hogwarts right now! Hey look! Theres Professor Mcgonnagal! Hi!

Professor- Mcgonnagal- AHHH! Avada Kadabra.

Dumbledoore- AH! Bye people.

Dumbledoore dies.

Fred the crab- Lol. Sucker!!!

Erika- Fred! Thats not nice... AHHHH!!

Finnick Odair jumps out from behind a wall and stabs Erika in the back and she dies.

Katniss- Finnick you idiot! Why would you kill her!?! Now we can't go back and we're stuck here forever!

Finnick- No we're not!  Because professor Quirrel taught me how to make a potion to teleport. We can teleport to where you came from! 

Hermione- Great! Lets go back then!

Finnick- There's just one problem. 

Snape- What?

Finnick- Quirrel died so I need Hagrid to help me make the potion. I didn't memorise it yet.

Ginny- But it's the battle of Hogwarts!

Finnick- Well then go hide somewhere untili it's over. I need to go find Lucious Malfoy. 

Harry- Let's split up. I know where everything is. Ron, Rue, Cato and Peeta go that way to the room of requirement. Hermione, Snape, Katniss and Gale go that way to the great hall. Me, Ginny and Clove can go this way to the potions classroom. Bye!

Ron, Rue, Cato and Peeta go down a corridor. 

Ron- You guys keep going. I need to meet Hermione in the chamber of secrets so we can make out. See ya. 

Rue- Cato lets go hide somewhwere. Peeta stay here. 

Peeta- Okay.

Meanwhile with Katniss, Hermione, Gale and Snape...