7MIH Pietro, Loki, and Scott

Pietro

A shoelace? That's what you pulled out is the bag. The only person it could've been was Pietro. The Sokovian model himself.

Looking across the room at the white haired devil, the smirk that laced his lips was the same one you have come to lust for.

Pietro and you would flirt all the time, and he would usually be so good at it that he would leave you very flustered.

In a flash he was there in front of you, reaching out his hand for yours. Gripping it, then in a blindly light you there in the closet already.

"Someone is eager." You whispered in his ear.

"You have no idea." His accent coming out thickly.

"7 Minutes start now!" Tony shouted through the door.

Immediately, Pietro traced your jaw with his nose, barely touching you. It just enough to make your back tingle. His nose found your lips and he attached him to yours.

As you tried to put your hands on his face to pull him closer, he stopped you by gripping your wrists and holding them to the wall.

You felt him smirk as you tried to struggle against his iron grip. Eventually, it got too tiring to continue. All you could do was let Pietro win.

He lifted both your hands above your head and held them there with one hand. His other drifted down to your lower back and pulled you tight against him.

When you started to move your hips to tease him, you knew it worked when his grip on your hands loosened and you quickly broke free. Flipping positions, now with his back to the wall, you pulled him close to you by his collar with both hands.

You started to lean back and to keep you from falling he held you up by your waist. His right hand rubbed all the way down to your thigh, lifting it up so you would wrap yourself around his waist. Once suspended in the air your hands found their way to his hair.

He started moaning as you tugged and pulled. His hands started to squeeze your thighs harder and harder as he melted to your touch. But quickly, like nothing had happened, the door was flung open.

Jumping off of him you blushed as Tony and Clint were making fun of Pietro mostly but included you.

Walking back you sat down. And Pietro sent a wink your way.

Loki

Feeling around in the bag, you fingertips touched something hard and definitely plastic. Making a decision you grabbed it and pulled it out.

Looking at what you grabbed, and being very confused. It was a plastic Santa Claus.

When Tony snickered and called over to Loki, who was reading his book and not interested in the rest of you.

"He glanced up and muttered quietly, "I'm not interested." And turned back to his book.

Hurt by his feelings you didn't bother getting up. You looked down to your glass of wine and took a long sip. Enjoying the taste, and ignoring the argument between Tony, Clint, Thor, and his brother. As you finished your drink you were lifted off the ground and lead to the closet.

You heard Loki yelling curses to his brother and Thor tossed him into the closet beside you. The door was closed and the timer was started.

It was very quiet. And very awkward. You had always kept an eye on Loki, and not because he was a prisoner in the tower, but because you liked him a little more than you should've.

You stood as close to the corner as you could, trying to give Loki the space you thought he wanted.

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to offend you with my words." His voice was low and quiet, almost apologetic.

"I'm fine. I understand you not wanting to play these games. It's kinda silly, this game."

"To be honest with you, I didn't want to play because.... I don't know how."

You almost laughed but stopped yourself when you realized Loki was opening up to you. And you could use this time to kiss him.

"7 Minutes in heaven? It's an easy game. Two people are put in a closet and they can anything they want in there. Usually, it's.... physical."

"Oh? How so?" He turned toward you, his deep green eyes slightly shone in the dark.

"Well, sometimes, people will do this..." you stuck your hand out and found his firm chest. Placing both on his body when he didn't pull away you walked closer until your chest touched his. One hand snaked their way up to be around his neck, and slowly, you stood on your tippy toes and pulled his head towards you.

Right before you kissed, you felt his hands find their way to your waist. Pulling you right into his body. When you'd lip finally did come together you felt the magic in the air.

Loki held your head, your waist, and everything he could touch, he pushed you back to the wall and his lips slipped off of yours. His lips following your neck, and down the collar of your shirt, you could feel him smile as he found your spot.

And then, the room filled with light. And Loki backed away quickly. Thor was the first one to look inside. Seeing Loki standing in front of you, and both of you unharmed, he left smiling happily.

"If you know more of these type of mortal games, I wouldn't be opposed to playing more with you." He gripped your hand and brought it up to his lips, placing a small kiss on it and then walking out of the closet.

Smiling you followed him and sat down, ready to watch as Wanda tossed her hand into the bag and see what lucky soul got to be trapped with the Scarlett Witch.

But you were more thinking about Loki, and his offer to see you again and play.

Scott

Pulling out of the bag the smallest can of bug spray you have ever seen, you laughed out loud.

Scott, sitting next to Clint sighed and stood slowly. "Bug spray? Really guys?" He smiled and winked at you as you both head towards the closet.

Letting you enter first the door closed behind. You and Scott started kissing right away.

You see, you and Scott had been secretly dating behind the other Avengers back for about two months now, and now you have time together with all of them on the other side of a thin door.

Wasting no time being lost in the passion of the kiss, you found yourself with your legs wrapped around Scott's middle and his hands holding you up. You slipped your lips from Scott and started to kiss his next, the feeling you got in your gut when he whispered your name over and over again was so pleasing.

You nipped his ear and found his lips again, and slowly he lowered you both to the floor. With you on top, already straddling his lips you were control of the kiss.

You gripped his hands away from your body and held them over his head. He fought back slightly but lost. He was your prisoner.

As you were in the process of giving him a nice hickey, the door opened wide to find you both, well, kinda in an awkward position.

"I told you they were together. They would not be looking like that if they weren't." Bucky said as you left the closet.

I finished with 7mih!! Now the high school au's. I will be doing them and also go back and correcting grammar, so if something pops up and you see it, comment and let me know.

agent Lock.