One eyed man

The air was denser, heavier for her to take another inhale, but still the truth was like a magnet. Regardless the outcome she needed to put an end to her suffering. He was making her company to the seers hut, but she entered into dark room alone, with weakened knees

Mysterious creature was hypnotizing with shady appearance which was hidden under the black cloak, room was full of smoky clouds, and the smell of herbs was making her head spin. Logical turn of event for her was to sit on the floor with head under gravity effect, and wait for him to break the silence.

He was silent for a while, absorbing her energy, seeing trough the layers she made around her truth during the course of time, which separated her from life she was meant to lead.

"I was waiting for you child!" His voice reminded her of somebody close, somebody she loved in her previous life. "It gladens me that you succeed to reach the Middgard! But you are not alone. They are coming for you!"

"Wait, what? Who is coming?" It was her internal reaction as the memory was slipping again in her mind... she fell back into the past again, with her body captured in present fell unconscious on the wooden floor.

***

And with next movement of eyelids she was somewhere else where the walls was white and one eyed man was sitting in front of her.

"Father!" She was afraid to look him in the eye. He was cold and distant like never before.

"I'm no longer your father." His sharp words struck her harder than blade of a knife and she nearly fell to her knees.

"I'm sorry I failed you." her honesty was followed with tears, and his face was emotionless. 

"Apologizes can't save our world now, can they?" 

"Maybe I can?" 

"You should have thought about that sooner, but yes there is still something you could do to try, but it is nearly impossible."

"I'll do anything, please give me chance."

"As you already know the bridge to the Earth realm is closed, our enemies are now opening the bridge that will lead Vikings to their world instead of Valhalla. We thought that we can't go there anymore, but there is a way. Only one of us can try to reach Earth and if it fails, Earth will be lost for us forever and enemy army will rise as our forces weakens, and soon we won't be able to stop the Ragnarok. We have decided that you be the one that will go there."

Happiness and excitement the feelings she hadn't had in a long time found her again, a opportunity to fix everything, and no matter the risks she knew that this time she can't fail them.

"Thank you. I won't fail you this time!" She almost instinctively went to kiss him in gratitude, but she soon realized that he is still mad.

"That was not my call. I will never trust you again. The others were voting for you, and just so you know this is not easy. There is a greater chance for you to die on the way to Earth!"

"I won't die! I must right my wrongs! Then I can die!"

"Sit down please; I have some explaining to do." He was demanding, he was cold and she was more than excited and curious. He sat in front of her with his eye on hers.

"You will be on your own there, all alone and your force will be decreased because of their gravitation field which is stronger than ours. You can't bring anything from this world, and you will need to seek allies there. Alone you will fail. I was there and I have some favorites as you already may know."