"I don't care either you're Athena or Tinashe, but you're the definition of fire baby, you making me bultaorane"He inched their face closer. "Come on kiss me, i need you to tame me" He said seductively and kiss her passionately. Steve at the back face palmed from the scene.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"All your things already being fixed sir, is there anything you wanted me to do more?"The cabin service boy asking. "Nah!!! take this and thank you so much" He hands him a tips. "Enjoy your trip sir" The boy bowed and left. "Ughhhh, i'm too sweaty, gonna take a shower first"Taehyung stripping and put his shirt on the bed. He enter the bathroom straight away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok searching for his cabin when he bumped into someone. "Oh if i'm not mistaken, you're THE JUNG HOSEOK!!!, I'm irene" The girl introduce herself without being asked. "why don't we have a lunch together?, what do you say?"Shes winking and Hoseok chuckling. "I'm sorry, i've got a something else to do...Irene Noona" Hoseok just step away left Irene dumbstruck. "Is it just me or You've being rejected twice a day now"Jihyo mocking her. "SHUT UP!!!!!"she was ashamed and left her friend who laughing at her.

Hoseok enter his cabin and pay a tips to the boy." thank you sir" and he left. Hoseok jump into his bed immediately but freeze when he smell a sweet vanilla cologne,from someone clothes. He's blinking and take the shirt to his nose and sniffing on it. "who could this shirt belong to?" and then the bathroom door sprung open and there was Taehyung on his towel with drenching wet hair, Hoseok watch him with amazement. He eyeing Taehyung from head to toe and bite his lips.

Taehyung not aware that there is a pair of eyes following every move he made. He ruffle his hair with another towel to dry it. He want to remove his towel when he saw Hoseok was there on his bed. He was screaming shockingly and try to hide his bare chest from the man. "Good afternoon sir, i've never knew a first class passenger could be treated like this, if i know this, i would always enjoying cruising than flying, by the way my name is Jung Hoseok"Hoseok offering a handshake.

"I don't wanna know what your name was!!!! what are you doing in my cabin, get lost!!!!!!"Taehyung asking him to leave. "Wait, have anyone told you, how beautiful your eyes are???"Hoseok totally ignore Taehyung wrath. While Taehyung starting to lose his mind, he take the phone and calling for a security. Hoseok suddenly stepping closer to him and take off his jacket. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????DON'T YOU DARE COME CLOSER TO ME!!!! OR I WILL KICK YOUR BALLS!!!!!" Taehyung loudly speak. "Take this Jacket sir, i know you don't wanna be a quiet a show to the security" Hoseok offered his Jacket with a smirked. Taehyung blushed and looking away.

There is a knock on the door. Taehyung run to the bed and pull the blanket and wrapping his body with it while Hoseok open up the door. "Where is the intruder??? tell me..tell me" two security coming to the cabin. Hoseok pointed on Taehyung who struggle wrapping the blanket on his body. "A blanket thief?i command you to put that away and leave sir!!"One of the security voicing out sternly.

"Idiot!!!, his the one who enter my cabin without a permission!!!!"Taehyung defensing himself. "Nope, its my cabin" Hoseok talk back."This is my cabin you pervert!!!!" Taehyung sound irritated. "Wait!!! wait!!!..let me decide it, where's your ticket, let me see" The security asked. They both give the ticket. "Which one of you, call Jung Hoseok?" The security asked. "Its me" Hoseok answered while peering on Taehyung nonstop." So, this cabin is yours" The security decided. "But!!!" Taehyung try to object.

"Your cabin also 21B but in the 2nd floor, sir" The security explain."uhh" Taehyung feel down and shy. "Uh i'm sorry" he was apologizing to the security. 'You should apologise to him not me" The security left. "I'm sorry sir, its my fault" He bowed to Hoseok. "Nope, no need to apologise, you can stay here if you want" Hoseok said and sit on the sofa."Oh really!!!" Taehyung was lighten up a bit.

"Its okay, you can sleep on the bed while i'm sleeping on the sofa" Hoseok said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???"Taehyung standing beside him angrily. "Or you want to sleep with me on the sofa??"Hoseok pull Taehyung hand and sit him on his lap. "You rascal!!!!" He pushed him away and run to the door. Hoseok laughing evilly.

"Fucking pervert!!! i hate this m~~~~" there is a group of people outside the cabin eyeing him weirdly. He was flushed red when someone from the group gossiping him as stripper as he only have towel on his body. He was too embarrassed to say anything and just left to his cabin.

#####Your Terryble Author out#####