C H A P T E R 20 - Epilogue

This is the last chapter of Material Girl and I'm so shocked. I started this book not really having a plot and it just flowed and I thank you gus for enjoying it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Tear. Tear. Well there you have it folks. The last enstallment...... 

xoxo, ML.

-------------------------------------------------

C H A P T E R - 20

Kyla

3 years later...

The day Deondre died, was like a nightmare for me. I had never been in so much shock in my entire life. When Dre grabbed that gun, I literally seen my life flash before my eyes. How I looked for love in all the wrong places, how I thought having money, private jets, luxury cars, and nice houses on the beach was the answer to everything. Then... I seen Trey, my angel, my savior, my knight and shining armor and my life. I saw us as a family. Then I heard the gunshot and all the thoughts shattered.

Blood was splashed all over my robe and Dre's body stiffened and fell onto the bed and soon as I looked up, my life was in front of me. Trey had once again saved me. I remember it like it was yesterday.....

Trey ran to my aid. "Kyla you okay?!" He pulled my bloody body into a tight hug then pulled away to look me up and down? "Kyla, what the fuck he do to you?" Trey kept asking questions but I was too much in the state of shock to answer them, tears just filled my eyes. 

"I thought I was dead.." I whispered to him, my eyes wide.

"Shit, we gotta get you out of here." Trey looked around the messy hotel room, the curtains and bed sheets where covered in blood. "Go get dressed, we have to go. I have to report this or they'll be quick to put my ass in the penn." Trey rubbed his face as I stared at the room also. "C'mon Kyla. I know you in a fucked up state of mind right now but we gotta go!"

I quickly got up and got dressed as Trey zipped up luggage then wiped down his handgun, which he had a license to carry. As soon as I was done, Trey walked me out the room and downstairs to lobby, then out to his all black Escalade, which was being driven by his driver, Jose.

"Stay here, while I go handle this, dont be scared, you safe now." Trey planted a kiss on my forehead and ran towards the hotel. I leaned my head on the window as I watch drops of rain fall. I was so scared of what would happen next.....

After the situation, Trey, of course, went to court and the media was sure to make a mess of things and twist the story up. We pleaded self-defense, all evident was there and with a damn good lawyer we won the case and Trey was only given 1000 hours of community service hours, for god knows what, that he completed after tour.

Me, I went to therapy and was staying at Angel's place until I felt that I could be alone without having to turn my back every five seconds. Angel was also a big help in teaching me how to be a new mommy and thats where my pride of joy comes in..

Treyon Harris Jr. 

When I gave birth to Treyon, everything seemed to finally go right in my life. Trey was off tour, I had sold my new condo, and I was doing the best job I could've never imagine doing... Being a full time wife and mother. 

Never in a million years would I have imagine that everything I dreamed for would come true...

But no matter what I will always be a MATERIAL GIRL, baby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sucks that the story ended so quickly but I hope you guys liked it. Like I said I really had no plan for this story it just flowed so there may be alot of answered questioned like.. The kash situation, and (if yall remember) the little part where her mom came in. Those were just part of the flow.. Sorry :/

Well, I will be writing more stories and I do have one up called Xplicit, so look out for updates one that.

A sequel for this? Maybe.... ;)

________________________________________________________

THE END.