C H A P T E R - 14 {Pt. 2}

LOL I love how y'all was doubting my baby Trey lol.

-

C H A P T E R - 14 {Pt. 2}

Trey

Kyla was trippin'. She would really have to stop acting immature and insecure.

Alenaa had called and told me the label added her as a opening act alongside Jhené Aiko for my tour just so she can get recognition. She asked can we "rehearse" and I told her I couldn't. End of it. Whatever Kyla was going off about was really not what she thought it was.

I watched a couple segments of ESPN's Sports Center before I faintly heard her calling my name in the halls.

I got up, standing at the edge of the guest room door, staring at her before she turned back around to stare at me.

"I thought you went outside.." she said playing with her fingers like a nervous teen.

I acted bored and uninterested. "Well I'm didn't. You called?" I said dryly.

"Why are acting like that?" She sounded disappointed.

"The same reason you don't trust me. Are we done?"

"I do trust you."

"Look, I'm sleepy so I'm go-"

"Trey baby I'm sorry." She walked up to me. "I guess I got intimidated cause she's gorgeous ass hell."

I chuckled lightly shaking my head. "Kyla I don't care how gorgeous you think she looks. She's not the one in my T-shirts." I said pulling on one of my clothes that was draped over her small frame. "She's not the standing in front of me right now, she's not the woman in my life. She ain't you."

She nodded slowly. "I know. I'm sorry." She whined, standing on her toes a bit to kiss my cheek. "I was acting childish and jealous and I'm sorry. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

I smiled then it quickly turned into a smirk.

"One way you could make it up to me."

She side-eyed me before smirking back. "You're nasty."

"You love it." I said winking then carrying her bridal style into the guess room.

**

Kyla

I had finally picked the condo I wanted and I was on my way to go look at it. Trey had went to tour rehearsal so it was just Me, Angel, Kash, and their children.

I picked a condo on South Beach over looking the ocean. It wasn't so close to the water but close enough to hear the waves washing against the shore.

Inside was spacious with a gorgeous kitchen island and 3 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms that were already furnished. It had a small entertainment like room with a small inside pool, jacuzzi and already installed pool table. The condo also had a balcony looking over the beach and Miami since I was on the 18th floor.

It was gorgeous. I pictured Trey and I cooking a nice dinner together in the kitchen, nice talks on the balcony and sweet love in the jacuzzi. I loved it.

Angel's squealing interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh my god! It's beautiful!" She said embracing me into a tight hug. "And that jacuzzi girl, if you don't use it you can let me have it!"

"You hot ass mess!" I said bursting out into a laugh with her. "Trust me I will be using that with my man." I gyrated my hips in mid air.

"Ew. Nasty." She said walking away to look around more. I just laughed picking up my godson, KJ.

"Hey poppi." I said calling him the nickname I had given him. "Hey Goddie! I'm missed you." I kissed his cheek, smiling. "I missed you too baby."

"You like goddie new house?"

He nodded his head yes and I put him down before I greeted Yani then Kash. He threw a couple glances my way but I ignored him, although I wasn't done with his ass either. The kids went to join their mother.

"You like it?" Kash said looking around.

"I love it, it's beautiful." I said, dryly.

"Well that's grea-"

"Yeah, uh uh. I need to talk to you." I said interrupting him. "About?" He retorted, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Don't play stupid! You know what I'm talking about." I whispered harshly.

"I don't believe so Kyla." He said smirking like he was slick. I wanted to slap the smirk off his face but I knew I'd save it for later once Angel and the kids walked back in.

"When are you moving in?" Angel questioned.

"When Trey goes on tour." I said trying to sound excited. Angel gave me a sympathetic look.

"Well ok, baby. We'll see you later because the kids and I are about to go shop for the awards tomorrow night before Kash goes to practice."

Angel and the kids gave me a hug, and Kash threw me a head nod. I threw back a glance that Angel didn't catch. He simply shook his head and placed his hands on Angel's lower back, walking out.

"I'll call you Kyla!" Angel yelled behind her before closing the door.

I shook my head. Just a week or so Kash was telling me that "Angel cheated" and now here he was acting like nothing happened? I had a few words for his ass later.

I sighed sitting on my black leather sofa. I had nothing to do since Trey was getting out of rehearsal in two more hours. I sat soaking in the air and the silence.

I decided I'd go to the Cheesecake Factory then go shopping and finally have some me time.

**

Dre

It felt good to be back in Miami. I had been laying low ever since Remi's death. I never knew my ways would catch up to me but they did. I really don't know how it happened, we were having our usual arguments until she slapped me.

The slap stung my face more then anything. It stung my dignity, my manhood. I punched her in the neck before slamming her head into the bedroom wall and she collapsed. Her body was lifeless as blood spilled from her head. It all happened so quick.

I was so shocked I packed my things and just left. I found out that her body was found and investigators dropped her case after not finding enough evidence. Her family held a small funeral for her in Orlando.

I stayed in Columbia for almost a month. But before I left I followed Kyla. I learned that she was always with Trey but that was about to end. I had been going to Therapy and I was determined to get my woman back.

I was getting ready to go back into my work. While I was in Columbia I landed a deal with DJ MikeWillMadeIT and I was payed $500,000 up front for 3 videos I would be directing for him.

Today would be my last day at this hotel. I got dressed in black denim jeans, a white and gold Last Kings shirt, and a matching snapback. I grabbed the keys to the 2014 Lexus SX I had leased. It wasn't much but it was what I could do with right now.

I walked down the halls of the hotel and into the elevator. I waited about 2 minutes before the elevator doors opened. I walked out and then out of the hotel, after returning my keys to the front desk.

I hopped in my car and drove off into the Miami streets.

After about a half hour, I stopped at my jeweler. If I was going to the awards tomorrow night, I needed to be fresh. I walked in to see Big Luke working on some chains.

"Waddup Big L." I said giving him some dap.

"Ay, young nigga I haven't seen you. Where you been?"

"I took a break from the city man. But look I have to fly out to Vegas by tomorrow morning. So I need you to get my some fresh pieces."

"Alright man. Here's some things I got." He said handing me a flyer. "Place your order, and I'll have them ready by tonight."

I picked out a gold cross and a gold chain that read 'Hustla'. I handed Big L back the catalog with $15,000. I gave him some dap again before I headed out.

I drove across town to my tailor and got an all white Marc Jacob suit and matching dress shoes.

When I was done I booked my flight to Vegas for 4 A.M. I decided I'd drive around the city in due time since I had nothing else to do.

**

Kyla

I sat down at the table and ordered a Philly cheesestake. The nice bubbly teenage waitress brought my drink and then my meal shortly after.

I pulled out my phone scrolling through instagram. I seen a picture Dre uploaded of a new suit and for some curtain reason my heart pounded. I quickly unfollowed him taking a deep breath.

Nothing was going on and I was dead bored. I figured I'd give Kash a piece of my mind now.

I dialed his number but he didn't pick up on the first. I called again and he picked up on the third ring.

"Hello."

"What was that about?"

"What was what about?" He retorted.

"You said Angel was cheating, is everything ok or did you find out? What is going on?" I questioned.

"I said think she's cheating." He replied, adding emphasize on the the 'think'. "And I still do, but I still love her. And that won't change until I know for sure."

"Kash, Angel is n-"

"Can I see you really quick?"

"Of course not." I scoffed. "Kash cut the bullshit ok, you know damn well that woman is not cheating on you! She loves you!"

"Can I call you later, I'm on my way to practice." He said, his voice rushed.

The beeping sound indicated that the call was over before I could reply. I softly hit my phone against the table. I'd just have talk to Angel about it.

I finished eating my cheesestake and I set the money inside of the bill pocket. I got up to go get dinner ready for Trey. I got into my car and fled down the Miami streets.

-

What do you guys think of each point of view?

Leave lengthy comments and voteee! (:

ALSO: I PUT A NEW STORY ON MY PAGE CALLED XPLICIT!! IF YOU HAVENT CHECKED IT OUT, GO DO SO NOW PLEASE. (: