C H A P T E R - 11

Excuse any mistakes.

C H A P T E R - 11

Deondre {DRE}

"Imma go take a shower." Remi said removing her naked body from beside me giving me a sloppy, wet kiss on my lips. I wiped it off as soon as she exited her room and reached over to the nightstand, grabbing the blunt and lighting it up.

Remi was starting to get under my skin. Yeah, she was bad and wild but she was annoying, possessive, sassy as fuck and we were always arguing. I couldnt deal with her. And the sex was getting boring, it was the same shit. Every time I would fuck her, she got looser, and looser. It's what I got for messing with a hoe.

Truthfully I missed Kyla. I couldnt stop thinking about her. I had hit her up a few times but she never answered. Shit, she better had not been with nobody else cause we were still together. No one ever called it quits.

"Dre, where is the goddamn s-"

"DAMN Remi, what the fuck do you want!"

"I was just asking you a question!"

"I dont give a fuck, Im not in the damn mood!"

"Dont fucking yell at me! I aint Kyla or whatever her goddamn name is!"

"Watch how the fuck you talk about her! Dont ever put her name in yo mouth" I said, my nose flaring. She was really testing my patience with her.

"And what the fuck you gonna do huh? Hit me like you always hit her? I fucking dare you!" She said getting all in my face. I reached for the blunt, to calm me down but she slapped it out of my hands.

"The fuck." I screwed my face up, balling my fist. She looked at me sideways like I was crazy, Mouthing the words, I dare you.

I was not the one to dare. I raised my fist striking her face, making her hit the glass mirror, shattering it and falling onto the ground.

She laid on the floor a moment before she turned around to face me. I was beyond angry at this point, I was about to fuck her up.

"You. Bitch. Ass. Nigga!" She yelled wiping the blood from her nose and mouth and getting back up with a fight. She slapped and kicked me and until I held her arms against the wall. She spit in my face and I slapped her, making blood squirt out from her mouth.

It was silent for a second while Remi calmed down before looking into my eyes never turning away, making me nervous. "How you gonna hit me Dre?" she said with no fear in her eyes.

"The fuck question is that? You acting up bitch."

She nodded. She was the calmest, I've ever seen her. She looked.. Relaxed. I was confused, wasnt she supposed to be crying hysterically threatening to kill me or something? I dismissed the thought grabbing her jaw and roughly kissing her lips.

"Now go take shower, so we could roll outta here." She nodded again and I slapped her ass making it jiggle while she walked away. Oh, I was going to have fun with her before I ditched her ass. By all means, I had to get Kyla back.

Trey

"You ready?" I sat licking my bottom lip looking at Kyla. She sat in the passenger seat of my car, outside of Remi's house.

Kyla had been wanting to get this nigga by confronting him then reporting her car stolen. I felt like she needed to let it go and move on but if she wanted to do this then, shit, I supported her 100%.

"No, I cant do it." She said turning to me, her eyes searching mine for some sort of advice or decision.

"Baby, you dont have to. This aint worth your time."

Her eyes sunk. "I know but, Im tired of feeling weak." She lowered her head a little.

"Hey now." I said putting my fingers underneath her chin, lifting her pretty face into my view again. "You not weak, but if you really wanna show this nigga he missed out on sum' special then put on a sexy ass dress, some high ass heels and whatever else you females do and come to dinner with me tonight." I said holding her hands and looking in her eyes. She blushed.

"You want those paps attacking me again?"

"I got them taken care of." I smirked, making her cross her legs. Kyla was always crossing her legs when we spoke and I knew why. I smirked more.

"Yeah okay Trey." she smiled. "That doesnt solve an-"

"Why do you cross yo legs when I talk to you?" I asked loving how nervous I was making her. She looked sexy twirling her hair in between her fingers.

"Huh? I-I dont cross my legs." She stuttered and I tried not to laugh so I could continue.

I pointed to her legs, raising my brow. "They're crossed right now."

"N-nothing I-I j-just." She swallowed hard not knowing what to say.

"I turn you on."

She blushed. "No you-"

"Do something about it." I said staring in her eyes, seductively. Trying so hard to hold in my laugh.

"Stop interrupting me!" She giggled.

"Im fuckin wit you." I laughed.

I really wasnt though, I was just as hot for her. I'd give her whatever amount of time she needed to decide that we needed to move forward, cause I couldnt imagine myself with anyone else pass this point. Kyla was the whole package for me, she made me laugh when I didnt feel like it, she dealt with crazy shit that she seen about me on TMZ or other crazy shit, she was beautiful, she was caring and she loved hard.

The only thing that through me back about Kyla was her insecurities, she never used to have them but I knew where they came from. She been hurt so much, she began to think she's the problem and her mother was a hoe, who never taught her how to love. I wanted to show her otherwise, that she was beautiful, that she deserved more then she got from these pussy niggas, and that love was real.

"Trey look!" She said tapping my thigh pointing in the direction of Remi's house. I squinted to see, Remi and Dre walking out the house. Dre in front, with Remi's hand in his, pulling her forward. It wasnt a rough pull but you could tell Remi didnt want to go with him, she was hesitant.

"Should I get out and confront them now? Should we follow and see where they going? Sho-"

"Should you forget about it and go out with me tonight? Yeah." I said tired of her been stucking in the past she need to move on.

"Can you just do this with me please?"

"Im here right? So obviously Im doin it wit you."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine I'll go to dinner with you ok, Im bout to go get his ass."

"You know what, no dont go with me, just go do what you gotta do cause I feel like a lil' bitch sitting out here stalking some hoe and her suga daddy or whatever he is to her."

"Whatever Trey." She said opening the door and getting out of the car to confront Dre.

Kyla

I wasnt about to argue with Trey so I just opened the door and started walking towards Dre and Remi. As I got closer, I could see the blue and black bruise under Remi's eye and the uncleaned blood stain under her nose. By this time my bruises were completely gone, there were still marks on my arm but they werent visible unless you came really close trying to investigate.

I shook my head feeling bad for her for a moment, but it was what she deserved. She was stupid as hell, if she watched Dre beat me and think he wouldnt beat her ass too. I looked back to see Trey on his phone, laughing. I wonder who he was talking too.

Dre pushed Remi into the passenger seat of MY car and he walked over to the driver side opening the door. I let out a deep breath, walking closer behind him so that he didnt see me yet.

"Going out huh?" I said making him jump a little, he turned to face me and smirked.

"Kyla! I missed you girl." He said reaching for my hand, I pulled it out of reach, screwing him. Was he crazy to even think I was going to let him lay a finger on me?

"Dont touch me, what the hell is wrong with you?" I said looking him up and down like he was crazy.

"Someone done got brave, snapping on me now Kyla?" he said with a deeper voice, getting closer to me.

I stepped back. "You know I use to think I was crazy for putting up with you, but no you're crazy as hell. What the hell is wrong with your broke ass?" I said shaking my head.

Dre's nose was flaring but he looked up and calmed down in a second. I wondered what he was staring at.

I looked back to see Trey standing behind me, staring at Dre like he wanted to kill somebody.

I quietly laughed, squeezing Trey's hands to calm him down. He looked down at me and softly kissed my lips. I smiled seeing what he was trying to do. I looked up at Dre and his nose was back to flaring, his eyes red, and his fist balled. I scratched my throat.

"Gimme my car keys." I said confidently since I now had backup.

"What?"

I was surprised to hear him say that but then again I wasnt. If Trey wasnt behind me he probably would've slapped the dog shit out of me. But he didnt, which really let me know Dre was a bitch.

"Give her the keys, you heard her." Trey said calmly.

"Can you let Kyla talk to me nigga? This dont got shit to do with you!"

Trey stepped in front of me. "It does when she at my house, in my bed crying about a fucking broke nigga who put his hands on her."

"Yo house?!"

"Yes nigga, my house!"

I pulled Trey's arm. I wasnt about let him do anything, I slowly realized Dre wasnt worth it and fighting him wasnt the answer. I was gonna report the car stolen and take him to court for domestic violence since I still had pictures from when he hit me. Trey had a career and even though this was going to be good for his "thug rapper" image, I wouldnt let it happen.

"Lets go" I said silently to Trey. He looked at me like he saw something crazy. I dismissed the look, pulling on his arm some more.

"Lemme catch you in these streets, fuck nigga." Trey said to Dre before grabbing my hands into his, walking away.

Dre stood there looking dumbfounded and called after me, I ignored it walking across the street back to Trey's all white Maybach. I happily took the keys from Trey hands, sprinting over to the driver side as he eased into the passenger seat.

I could see Dre running towards the car and paparazzi snapping pictures from the side of my eye, I rolled my eyes getting to the car and locking the doors. As Dre ran closer, I started the car, driving off making the tires screech aganist the Miami garden roads.

I knew this wasnt going to be the last time I saw Dre. I looked over at Trey smiling, he protected me today and in that moment I felt like he was always going too, like my personal angel. I never trusted a man with my lif and it was my dad's fault for that. But that all went away when I was with Trey.

I knew he had never been in love with anyone and I was glad to take that title and I would before anybody else could. He was sexy, funny, charming, and smart. He was everything. I wanted to show him that love was real.

"Can we still do dinner tonight?" I grinned over at him, stopping at a red light.

"Oh so now you wanna do dinner?" He looked upset.

"Awh my baby is mad at me." I cooed poking his cheeks and laughing.

"I aint even mad." he crossed his arms.

I laughed harder. "You're so petty Trey." I said kissing his cheek before pulling off.

"Whatever." He was quiet for a while. You look cute driving though." I slightly turned for a second to him smiling at me.

"So? Can we?"

"You can have whatever you like." He said sounding horrible trying to sing like T.I.

I smiled a cheesy smile. "I love you Trey."

"Huh?" he sounded surpised.

"I said, I love you."

"I love you too."

**

okay so really long chapter with three point of views LOL. But the drama aint never over with me ;) lol

Vote, COMMENT, and Fan.

Love.