C H A P T E R - 2

Excuse the mistakes. PLEASE comment and tell me what you think, VOTE, Like, add to your library and whatnot.

C H A P T E R - 2

I woke up with a slight headache and I was a little lost to what was going on and the events of lastnight. I turned my head a little to see a peacefully sleeping Trey beside me and I couldnt help but cuss myself for letting him get to me.

Shit I didnt even know if I was at his place or a hotel, all I could remember was drinking and rapping along to Trey's music in the VIP, then after we went to a late night open diner to catch up on each other's lives.

Wherever I was or however I got there, I needed to leave and I needed to get back to my place before Dre wakes up. I searched for my iPhone on the messy bed to check the time it was 5:36am.

I quickly looked for my things on the floor. After I gathered all my things, I looked back to Trey and couldnt help but plant a kiss on his forehead, I smirked. "Damn, I put it on him." I thought as I put my shoes on and headed for the door.

"Kyla." Trey called after me a little groggily, wiping his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Where you going, its like 5 in the morning."

"5: 38 actually." I said looking at my phone and correcting him. "And I have to go."

"Why?" he said standing up and walking towards me.

"Trey dont do this ok? I already told you, this was a onetime thing and it wont happen again"

"Actually it was a three time thing." He said smirking and pointing to places around the room. "Over there, on the counter, by the dresser and in the shower."

All of a sudden I started to remember the events of lastnight and I shook the dirty thoughts out of my mind. "Ha ok Trey, I have to go."

Trey pulled me into his chest by waist and asked, "Will I see you again?"

I thought about it and dismissed the question. "See you around Trey."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah" I started toward the door. "But one word of advice, after you sleep with a girl before you talk you might want to wash your mouth." I said as I left, I slightly turned around to see Trey checking his breath and all I could do was laugh.

Now I had to get out of here! I walked outside to my freshly cleaned sliver Rolls Royce, I got in and sped across town passing stop signs and red lights while I could, it was almost 6 in the morning Miami police were nowhere to be found anyway.

**

I parked my car in the driveway of one of my houses on Miami beach and got out. I quietly took my heels and slowly began walking to the back of the house.

My house was on a private area so most parts of it was uncovered glass windows that were see-through but even with that I didnt see Dre so I just guessed he was upstairs in one of the many bedrooms.

I slowly and quietly opened the back door and put my bag and heels down on the floor, I'd pick them up later or at least after I was in the clear. I quickly slipped of my panties cause I didn't want Dre to see the cum in them and threw them in the trash. I was so into trying to sneak upstairs that I didn't see Dre sitting on the edge of the couch watching my every move.

"Late night with the girls huh?" He said with a deadly tone in his voice and I froze. Id never heard him talk like that I was a bit surprised more than scared.

"Yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"You know Trina's ass and her endless shopping sprees." I began walking up stairs and turned back to face him, "And we met Nicki today, shes really cool" I smiled and turned back towards the stairs. And within seconds I could feel a squeezing pain in my neck.

"You must really think Imma idiot huh?" Dre said. He was squeezing the life out of me, he turned me around to face him and I couldnt hold the tears that was falling from my eyes when I saw his face, it was blank as if he were having a normal conversation but the fire behind his eyes was a look he was giving me that I never saw before.. a look of death.

"DO YOU FUCKING HERE ME?!" Dre slammed me onto the ground then got on top of me. "Im going to ask you this, and Im only asking you one motherfcking time and you better not lie to me! Where the FUCK were you, lastnight?" He squeezing my neck harder and I could see he meant what he said and I wasn't going to test him.

"I-I wasn't with the girls." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek, "I w-was at King of Diamonds to see the new rapper in town." I confessed leaving out the part about me and Trey sleeping together.

Dre slapped me and I tumbled around on my stomach. "Going to see rappers? You little slut." He punched me in the face and I could feel the sting of his fist. "Why the fuck did you take your panties off." My heart started racing as Dre walked to the garbage and picked up my panties out of the trash. He held it up in the air with one finger. saw the cum and eyed me quizzically.

I had to think of an excuse fast and I knew I was running out of time. "Because I didnt want you too see the cum on it. I was.." I scratched my throat. "I was fingering myself." I said confidently, hoping and praying he would believe it. When Dre didnt say anything I got scared and more tears came rolling down on my face, I thought he wasnt going to believe it, he was going to hurt me bad or even worst.. kill me. "I didnt even get to tell my bestfriend goodbye, I was going to die at 25! oh g-"

Dre interrupted my thoughts and said, "What did I tell you about touching yourself Kyla?"

I sighed in my mind, relived that he bought it. "I know but I was in my car and I was drunk and horny, I wasnt thinking."

"C'mere." I slowly stumbled to where Dre held my panties and stood in front of him. "Lick it."

"What?"

"I did not fucking stutter, lick the cum off the panties."

I slowly took the panties into my mouth and lick the cum clean off of it and again I couldnt stop the tears and they came down.

Dre quickly grabbed me into the kitchen. He looked me into my eyes and slowly said, "Turn around."

I turned around and my stomach was to the kitchen counter and my back was to him. Dre's body met with mine and I could feel his hard member pressing againist the top of my ass.

Dre hugged my waist and placed his face in the crook of my neck, I flinched because of the pain in my neck from eariler and Dre must've sensed my pain because he slowly began placing gentle kisses on neck.

"Im sorry" he said as he turned me around. "But dont ever come late like this again, and dont ever let me catch you touching yourself." I was started to say something but he interrupted me. "Shh. dont talk." and I nodded.

Dre kissed my lips and for a minute I wasnt kissing back, he gently bit my lip asking for entrance when I opened my mouth he found the opportunity to put his tounge in and we kissed passionetly for mintues.

Dre slowly unzipped my dress and let it fall to my feet and I stepped out of it. He looked at my naked body in awe. I was a little bit short standing at 5'5 and I had curves in all the right places and a full chest.

My stomach wasnt all the way flat even though I had a really slim waist, I didnt have a muffin top or anything, but it wasnt flat I was in the gym working on it though. Dre took my left breast in his mouth as he pinched my right one. "Dre." I moaned. I didn't want to but damn! He lifted me off the floor and onto the kitchen counter.

Dre stuck one finger inside of me as he bit down hard on my breast, "Dre mmhm" I moaned silently as I threw my head back. "Look at you." Dre said smirking, you're wet as fuck." He stuck two more fingers inside of me rubbing them againist my clit roughly. "Oh my gooodddd." I screamed, Dre covered my mouth and whispered in my ear,

"Do you want me to stop." I knew my answer was no but my mouth wasnt letting me say it, I was speechless. Dre began removing his fingers and going slower. I looked at him with desperate eyes and said, "No, dont ever stop."

He smirked "I thought so". Dre sucked and bit on my neck as he rotated his fingers in side me, I felt an orgasm coming but it wasnt gonna come the way I wanted with Dre's fingers, I needed some harder and bigger.

"Fuck me Dre."

"huh?"

"I need you, all of you inside of me now!"

"Someone sounds a little needy."

"Damn Dre, dont make me beg."

"What if I want you to." I he raising his eyebrows and I was getting frustrated.

"Dre please, Im begging." He then stuck all five of his fingers in me and felt around the insides of me, it felt like he was trying to rip my insides and I couldnt take it anymore I wanted to touch myself but I know Dre would probably lose it.

Dre bend down and took me into his mouth and sucked all my flowing juices. "You taste wonderful Kyla." and all I could do was let out a moan and moments later I came.

Dre stood up and unzipped his pants and I could see his d*ck hard as ever. I started to rub his hard member and he groaned and got on my knees and pleasured my man like a pro. "Shiittt Kyla." he hissed as I sucked him up and down. "You like that?" I smirked. "Fuck yeah, dont stop ma Im about to come" I sucked him until he came.

Dre lifted me of the floor and back on the counter, he then put this d*ck at my entrance and pushed. "Dre, dont put all of it please." I wasnt sure I could take Dre's 12 inches tonight, I was exhausted and didnt think I could take two fucks in less than 24 hours.

"What you mean? This my pussy right? And no one has been in MY pussy RIGHT kyla?!" I swallowed hard, I knew I had to sacrifice. "No, of course not, its all yours daddy" I winked. "Alright then." And suddenly, the gentle went away and Dre stuck ALL his twelve inches inside of me and roughly penetrated in me back and forth.

"Fuck, Dre!"

"MHM." he groaned and pushed harder almost breaking my sides.

"Shiittttt, too much babe." I was sweating and crying and a weird feeling came over my body.

"Damn Kyla why are clamping down so hard on me?"

"Because I feel like Ima bout to piss."

"You're not gonna piss, let go"

I moaned, the feeling was taking over me for the good, it fel.t amazing. "Take some out please Dre" and he did the complete opposite, he pushed the farthest he could go and I felt his d*ck poke at my stomach.

And in what felt like mintues, I squirted and came at the same time and so did Dre. I couldnt feel my legs and my body was going limp, Dre quickly caught me before I fell. He placed gentle a kiss on my throbbing p*ssy and up to my stomach and neck then to my lips.

"What did I just do?" I managed to get out, all out of breathe.

"You squirted."

"That felt amazing." It really did and I wanted to feel it again, but just not now my body was sore.

"Look Kyla." Dre said touching my purple bruised neck, "Im sorry for putting my hands on you. It wont happen again. I love you ok?" He held me face in his hands and kissed me.

"I love you too."

And that was the truth, I did love him and what he did to me today was just a little mistake. I couldnt live without him. Even if I had everything in the world, I needed my friend, my baby and my love. I needed him now and I needed him forever.