Chapter Fifteen===Shut Up, you Love me.

Yo peeps, I have a theory. It isn't really that exciting... But it's a theory.
So you all know Guy? The guide at Love~Love Paradise? Yeah well... I believe that he may have been inspired by Gai~Sensei.
[Spelling? Idk]
The Sensei from Naruto? Rock Lee, Tenten, and Neji's Sensei? Idk.

Let me know if you agree. =(.)=

[Your Pov]

"Here we go again," Aph gleams at the sight of the paradise we stood before, "Round 2 of Love Love Paradise!"

"Yeah, and this time..." Travis nudges Katelyn annoyingly, "Katie has a date."

Katelyn puffs, "She's my wife, Buttwipe."

Travis chuckles and proceeds to walk with everyone else, whom we didn't even notice started walking to the place we were gonna stay in.

We arrive at the place and Katelyn glared over at Aaron, whom was entering the same room as Aphmau.

She then took off and slipped inside the room. A few seconds later, returning with Aaron behind her.

"No funny business happening on my watch." Katelyn tapped her foot.

I sigh and appear behind her, "Let the man sleep next to his Girlfriend."

Katelyn raised her brow, "You trust him?"

"Duh," I chuckled, "That, plus if he has to, one of us has to also. Or else it wouldn't be fair."

"Screw fairness!" Katelyn whined.

I kissed her cheek and pulled Aaron by his wrist, pushing him into the room with Aphmau.

"Let them have a good time," I held Katelyn's hands, "Nothing will happen."

Katelyn sighed, "Fine."

"Psh, enough sighing." I teased.

"You're bossy."

"Oh shut up, you love me."

Katelyn rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek, "I'm gonna go down to the beach and challenge some losers to a game of volleyball, wanna come?"

"Nah, I've got some unpacking to do. Plus, I gotta check up on my sister... She a little 'Baby Obsessed'." I chuckled, "I wouldn't be surprised if her Instagram had 3-4 thousand pictures of Madison."

Katelyn, "I told you we should've left her with my brother."

"It's fine, go have fun." I peck her lips as I turned and rolled mine and Katelyn's luggage behind me to our room.

"Don't hesitate to come by!" Katelyn shouted up the stairs to me as I heard her leave shortly after.

[Le Time Skip]

After putting our stuff away in our room, I decide to sit on the balcony with a Sketch pad / book.

I pass by Aph and Aaron's room and see Aaron kissing her lips gently as Aphmau's face was pure red.

They were 100% Couple goals.

I lightly chuckled and made my way onto the balcony, taking the Sketch pad / book in my hands and started to Sketch / Read.

[Sorry for the short Chapter... But hey, at least you got a chapter ^w^]

Byeee~!