Chapter Fourteen==="We are adorable..."

[Your Pov]

We are adorable... We are adorable...

I gave myself confidence multiple times, staring at the full room of couples kissing before us.

It seemed like we were the only
Non-Hedrosexuals in the room.

Katelyn gently grabbed my hand, she may not have showed it, but I'm sure she was feeling the pressure too.

"We are adorable," Kateltn assured herself.

I chuckle, remembering how I was telling myself the same thing.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Nothin," I chuckled, "Just excited."

"Then start." She smirked, facing me.

I shook my head, "Remember, there's a trick to winning. The guys did something to assure them tickets, what was it?"

Katelyn blushed, then whispered into my ear, "I think it's because they thought the guys were gay..."

"So...we already win?" I chuckled.

"I hope so." Katelyn nodded.

I shrug and grab her shoulders, pushing my lips onto hers as we move in sinc.

I notice the cruise instructor approaching as I get an idea. I pull away and spin Katelyn around and dip her, almost like we were doing the Salsa or Tango dance, then I deeply kiss her.

[Katelyn Pov]

Wow. She really wants those tickets, doesn't she? She's only done this one or twice before, on our first official date, and our wedding.

She's being passionate... I like that.

[Your Pov]

I head gentle claps as I pull away and help Katelyn steady her stance, looking at the instructor.

"You. Are. Adorable!" He cooes, "You Win!"

I smile and hug Katelyn, "We did it, Babe!"

"Babe?" Katelyn's cheeks go red, "I like that..."

The man hands us both a few tickets, "You both may invite plenty friends! And remember, I'll be on the cruise to help you with anything you need to have an amazing time!"

Katelyn and I thank the man and go home, letting everyone know about the tickets and inviting everyone.

Yes, even the annoying guys who would flirt with both Kate and I.

"This is just perfect," I Snuggled up with Katelyn, "My first cruise with my Queen and Princess..."

Katelyn kisses my forehead, "You'll have fun, trust me. You'd have a blast even if you were there on your own."

"Impossible," I look up at her crystal blue eyes, "My heart drowns when I'm not with you or Madison, I can barely handle anything on my own."

She kisses my nose and presses her forehead against mine, "Fine, Okay... I'll stay with you... Forever."

"Yep, you're stuck with me." I smirked.

Katelyn playfully rolled her eyes as I got a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh come on, I wasn't ready!" She strokes my cheek, "Kiss me again."

I roll my eyes and try to give her another peck, when she pulls me in closer and turns it into... A make-out session.

I didn't want to stop, yet, I was tired.

I gently pull away and kiss her nose, "Babe, I'm tired. Can I just sleep?"

She looks at me sadly.

"I promise we'll continue tomorrow, don't be sad."

"Just... One more?" She pleaded.

I chuckle and nod as she deeply kisses me for a few seconds and rests her head on the pillows.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.