Chapter Seven===Cheese

Art: penguinlover4168

[Your Pov]

Katelyn and I walk hand in hand down the sidewalk, pointing out the places we've been together.

Then I spotted the diner.

"Hey, it's where we met." I pointed towards it.

"Hey yeah, it is!" She kisses my cheek, "You were the cute waitress that went through all that trouble to get us ice tea."

I blushed, "Well yeah, anything for the gorgeous blue haired woman I couldn't keep my eyes off of."

"Alright alright, that was cheesy."

I chuckle, "I still want cheese."

"Alright, then let's go get a bite to eat." She gestures to the diner, "Take a trip down memory lane."

I shrug, "Alright, I guess so."

We arrive and settle at a table, then Katelyn takes out the menu.

"Didn't think you needed a menu to order ice tea." I joked.

"Ha. Very funny." She rolled her eyes and laughed, "I'm getting Grilled cheese."

"I've stated so man times that I wanted cheese, so I'll get that too." I smirked.

Se rolls her eyes playfully.

A waitress walks over with a smile, "Hello, what may I get---Y/N?! I haven't seen you in forever!"

I look up and a huge smile plastered across my face as I see my best friend, Emily.

"Emily! It's so nice to see you again!" I smiled warmly.

"Oooh and who's this beautiful lady? Your girlfriend?" She cooed playfully.

"Actually, this is Katelyn," I raised my hands to show my ring, "My wife."

Emily's face brightened, "You never told meee!"

"You never told me that you moved back here and got a job at the diner I used to own!"

He rolled her eyes playfully, "Okay okay, you got me there. Anyways, it's nice to meet you Katelyn, what would you two like to order?"

"Both of us would like grilled cheese, and ice tea." I smirked and Kateltn blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Alrighty! Brb, lovebirds!" Emily cooed and skipped away.

"Giiirlfriend~" Katelyn teased.

"She's like that! She cooes over everything I do... But that's just her."

We both shared a laugh.

My phone buzzed as I pull it out and look at it.

Em Em💃🏻: "She's a keeper~!"

I laugh a bit and put it back into my pocket.

"Hm?" Katelyn looked at me.

"You're a keeper." I winked.

And I am right.