Chapter Twelve===Kate's Jealousy

14K!!!!!!!!!!??? OH MAH GLOB!!! TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!

[Your Pov]

"Dad! Welcome!" I gesture him inside, "Madison and Kate are inside."

"Who's Kate?" He looked at me with a confused expression, stepping inside.

I stutter, almost forgetting the plan, "Sh-She's my best friend!"

Katelyn quickly turns the corner with Madison in her arms, "Oh, Hey Mr.L/N!" She became sweaty.

"So, where's the man?" He looked around.

"Oh," I began to walk, "Follow me..."

We all turn the corner to see Travis, getting comfortable on the sofa, not noticing us enter the room.

"Travis, h-hunny!" I stuttered.

"Oh!" Travis turns around, "You must be my w-wife's father, Mr.L/N!" He shakes his hand with an unsteady smile.

"You seem quite nervous," My father raises a brow, "You okay, son?"

Travis shook his head, "I'm just-a bit nervous meeting the person who raised Y/N...!"

My father chuckles, "Don't worry, son! You're in good hands!" He leans down and whispers something in Travis' ear, which I couldn't hear.

Travis stiffened, sweating a bit.

"Alright, lemme see that cute little baby!" He picked up Madison from Katelyn's arms.

I walk up to Travis, "You okay?"

"IS THAT LEGAL?!" He whispered harshly, "HE JUST THREATENED ME."

"Let me guess, he told you not to touch me in funny places?" I smirk.

He gulps, "Y-Yeah..."

"Yeah," I laugh, "LISTEN TO HIM."

Travis widens his eyes.

"I'm just kidding, he's too much of a softy to do anything to you." I cross my arms, "After he nearly killed someone in WWE last year, he became a big softy and doesn't even hurt the houseflies."

Travis runs, gripping the door handle, "NOPE, NOPE, BYE!"

I grab his white hair and pull him away from the door, "NNNNNNO! You are staying! Got it?!"

My father walks out with Kate, "I approve your Bestie!"

I let go of Travis' hair and face him, "O-Oh! That's awesome!" I forced a smile.

He looks at Travis and raises a brow, "What's wrong with him?"

Travis stood straight, "Nothing Sir! Just play fighting."

Katelyn glares at him, "Awww-!" She angrily clenches her fists but keeps her cool, "I ship it...so hard..."

Sweat started to pour from my forehead as I wipe it away, "Katelyn, why don't you go put Madison to bed while I talk to my dad for a bit with Travis?"

Katelyn nods and takes Madison from my father's arms, then bites her tongue to keep herself from saying anything.

"She seemed very aggressive," My father gestured to Katelyn, "Is she alright?"

"She's just... nervous." I crossed my arms.

"Then again..." He looks at me and Travis, "You both seem fairly nervous as well, are you really married? Show me the rings."

I lifted my hand to show my ring, but I shifted my eyes to Travis, whom covered both his hands with his sleeves.

"T-Travis, h-honey?" I stuttered.

"I uh, I left my ring upstairs," Travis ran up the stairs in a cold sweat.

My father raised a brow and looked down at me.

After about 30 seconds, Travis came running down and held up his hand, "There."

My father examined his finger after nodding, "Yes, I see." And he walked into the kitchen.

"How'd you get a male wedding ring?!" I whispered to Travis, quickly.

"I asked Katelyn if she had any male rings and... she opened this little container thingy made from iron, she gave me this."

I widen my eyes, "She gave you her father's ring, she must... really trust you, huh?"

Travis opens his mouth a bit and stutters out, "I-I-I... I guess...

"Y/N?! What is this!?"

I jump at my father's loud words, when both myself and Travis dash into the kitchen.

My father spun around with our family portraits in his hands, "Why are you kissing Katelyn?!'

I stutter, "I-It was a d-dare, a-and---"

I notice Katelyn appear behind my father.

Travis steps in front of me and confidently spoke, "I'm not Y/N's husband."

My father gasps.

"I'm her friend, I was just looking out for her because I care about her and her family," He walks over and pulls Katelyn over next to me, "Katelyn is Y/N's spouse, not me."

My father looks at Katelyn, then me. "Why didn't you tell me? I completely support this."

"You d-do?" I stuttered out.

He nods and smiles as I cling onto him in a tight hug, "M-Mom doesn't support us... I didn't think you would."

"Well Mom's a monster, we know this Darling." He smirked.