Chapter Three===I know

Not gonna lie, it's actually pretty good this time.✌️😂

I Drew it by the way, that's probs why it's so bad! ✌️😂

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

////////////////

[Your POV]

I lay on a beach towel and have my right arm lay across my eyes to protect them from the sun. I felt a bit cooler, when I look up and notice an umbrella.

Katelyn popped out and waved.

"Where'd you get this umbrella?" I asked, gesturing to the patterns on it.

"Okay so, it was awesome," Katelyn sat next to me "This guy owned a hot dog cart, and I bought a hot dog and from him, but I dropped it" She lays down "He gave me a free hot dog, and noticed I had a sun burn. He gave me this umbrella, from the cart, and sun block"

I start laughing "Wow, I bet he's burning, huh?"

Katelyn adjusted the straps on her bathing suit "Yeah, I guess he is"

I laugh even more, she really didn't care, that's hilarious.

I lay beside Katelyn and close my eyes. I grab her hand an intertwine our fingers.

"Love you" I whispered.

"I know," Katelyn chuckled "Love you too"

I laugh a bit and lean my head on her shoulder.

//////////////////////////////////

I was laying my head on the arm on the couch, when Katelyn came rushing in.

"The-The baby is---here!"

I rush up to her and intertwine our fingers, "Ready for motherhood?" I whisper into her ear.

She nods and we open the door together.

/////////////

See this? It's fan art, and I had to make it for myself

See this? It's fan art, and I had to make it for myself. Why? Cuz nobody entered any fan art...

Would someone plsssss enter some? I'm running outta pictures...

Words===288

•••Kisses•••