Him

That day, when she sat on her usual table, ready to encounter a new cake, she was surprised to find that someone was watching her. She was used to people watching her because of her looks which had improved in the last five years, but not so much. She couldn't call herself beautiful, she felt beautiful but looking was not her thing. And that was why she suddenly became anxious of the stranger gazing at her.
Coming in "The Bakery" for the last five years had made her more aware of not just what good cakes tasted like but of her surroundings also. She knew almost all regular customers of "The Bakery" as they often lingered around for chatting. She had made some good friends here. But somehow, this place was still not famous enough for anybody (except the regulars) to know it's name or whereabouts. And hence, it wasn't a general haunt for strangers.
Then what's he doing here?
Please stop staring at me.
Maybe the pleading showed on her face because when she looked at him he smiled politely, nodded and turned away. That's when she noticed what was on his plate. One of Mrs. Dorothy's abstract cakes. It looked delicious, If only I could have one bite, she thought her mouth watering.
Her attention was then diverted by the kitchen door that opened just then revealing Mrs. Dorothy carrying a Floral Cake!!! Yes!! Who needs abstract anyway?
Mrs. Dorothy wasn't a talker but she liked Stuti. She smiled politely at her and left her alone with her cake. Only, she wasn't alone. He was staring again.
Oh stop!
Again her anger must have shown on her face, because he looked bewildered. She didn't care anyway. It was between her and her cake now.
When she dug in, it was like she was in heaven, tasting a cake that was like God himself had cooked with all the love in the world. But her experience of heaven was about to get over, only the last bite was left. I'll cherish it, she promised herself.
And as her spoon was about to touch what was left of the cake, she heard a male voice like melody behind her, 'Excuse me, would you mind sharing that cake with me?'