My Brightest Star - 5

Y/N couldnt sleep.
It was way past midnight, and she didnt want to wake her friends, so she picked up her blanket, and slipped out of her room.

As she slowly went down the stairs to the common room, she saw the fireplace glowing with a nice fire, and someone sat on the couch.

Her heart sang, as she saw her boyfriend . But, he was too preoccupied with staring at the fire that he didnt notice Y/N coming.

She went behind him, put her arms around him.He was startled, but seeing her, his face lit up.

"Hey, what are you doing here ?" he asked, pulling her arm to bring her over to him.

She walked over to him, blanket wrapped around her, and he pulled her onto his lap.

"I couldnt sleep" she pouted.

"Is that so ?" Sirius asked, kissing her forehead softly.

"You ?" she asked.

"Me too" he said, tightening his arms around her. " Let me cuddle with my Princess"

They lay on the couch, throwing the blanket over them, and holding on to eachother tightly.

"I love you" she whispered into his ear, making him smile.

"I love you more, Princess"

He kissed her deeply, and it instantly cheered him up . She smiled against his lips, playing with his hair.

After sometime, they were just lying on the couch, with Sirius' head resting on Y/N's chest, and his arms around her tightly.

"Sirius ?"

"Yeah"

"Are you alright ?"

Sirius pulled back at bit and looked at his girlfriend, a questioning look on his face.

" I know there is something" she said, her hands cupping his face. "Whats it?"

Sirius closed his eyes for a moment, and then said, "Just some issues with my family."

Y/N's eyes asked for more.

"They think Im a disgrace to the Black family"

He lowered his face, pressing it against Y/N's warm neck.

"But why ?" Y/N asked.

"They have a problem with the fact that Im a Gryffindor, and that I associate with muggles and blood traitors. And obviously, with a perfect son like Reg, Im just an extra that wasnt necessary"

Sirius sat up, and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Im sorry" said Y/N, afraid if she asked too much.

"No no" Sirius said, putting an arm around her and pulling her close. "You deserve to know everything about me"

"Sirius ! I dont understand ! How can they be like that with you ! Ive never met anyone in my life who can love like you can ! You're so sincere and true..."

Sirius smiled.

"I love you, Sirius " Y/N whispered. "And Im so glad that you're mine!"

This made him laugh, pinning her back to the couch, and kissing her, tickling her sides.

"Sirius !! STOP !!" she cried out, since she was extremely ticklish. This made him do more.

"Do you really want to wake the others ?" Sirius asked with an evil grin.

"Are ever serious, boy ?" Y/N asked, catching her breath.

"Im always Sirius" he said, laughing again, and kissing her on the nose.