The Dare

Lily Evans sat on the carpetted floor of her dorm room, with her friends Marlene, Alice and (Y/N).
The girls sat in a circle, and Lily held a bottle in her hands.
"Ok !! Gonna spin it !!" she announced with an evil grin.
She spun the bottle. It went round and round for sometime, before halting. It pointed straight at Alice. 
"Alrighhhttttttt" said Lily. "Alice, whats it gonna be ? Truth or dare ?"
Alice thought for a moment and said "Truth !"
"Awwww whats the fun in that ?!" Marlene said. "Ok, Lils, ask !!"
"Are you and Frank dating ?"
(Y/N) laughed. She had caught Alice and Frank snogging once, and Alice had begged her not to tell anyone.
"Ive seen thingsss" sang Marlene.
"Oh alright !" sighed Alice, blushing. "Yes ! We're together"
"Yay !!" Lily and (Y/N) said together, laughing.
"Ok, spin away " Lily handed the bottle to Alice.
The bottle went spinning, and then stopped, this time, pointing at (Y/N).
"Oh YES !" Marlene squealed.
"Truth or dare, (Y/N) ?" Lily asked her bestfriend.
"This girl has no truths that we dont know about !" protested Marlene.    "(Y/N)- Come on, DARE"
(Y/N) bit her lip, thinking. Then gave up and said, "Ok, dare"
"YES baby ! I have a nice one for you !" announced Marlene. "Come on"
She stood up, and pulled (Y/N) to her feet. She walked out of their dorm, followed by Alice and Lily. They moved towards the stairs, and saw the Marauders sitting down in the common room.
"Alright. So I dare you to go and kiss Sirius Black. In front of his friends."
"Woah woah woah !" said (Y/N), raising her hands, and backing away . "No way !"
"Sorry, its a dare "said Lily, shrugging. "You have to do it"
"Lily !!! I cant !!" whined (Y/N).
"But you people made me kiss James one time !" Lily said. "Just the same now !"
"But that was James !!!" said (Y/N).
"He likes you !! This is Sirius Black !!"
"So?" Marlene asked, grinning. "Just another boy "
"No !! HE IS SIRIUS BLACK !" hissed (Y/N). "Half of the girls in Hogwarts fancies that man !"
"This girl so likes him !" said Marlene, smugly.
"Do not !" said (Y/N), folding her arms.
But of course she did. She adored Sirius Black. And even the sight if him gave her the shivers. She was absoultely terrified about this. She didnt want to do it.
"You have to do it !" Lily said again.
"You guys planned this didnt you ?" said (Y/N) glaring at her friends.
"Totally" said, Marlene. "We've been trying to set you up with him for so LONG Andy, and this is perfect ! Now go on !"
"We'll come too" Alice offered, only to recieve a murderous glare from (Y/N).
Lily shoved her towards the stairs.
"Im gonna so regret this" said (Y/N), as she went down the stairs.
The girls were in their night clothes.
(Y/N) wore a soft pink full sleeved night gown that came up to her knees.
Hearing footsteps, James looked up from the book Remus was showing him.
"Hey " He said, grinning at Lily. "What are you doing here this late ?"
"Ooohh nothinggg" said Lily. "Hi Sirius !"
"Evans" said Sirius looking at Lily, and winking.Then his eyes fell on (Y/N), who looked like as if she had seen a ghost.
(Y/N) turned to Marlene with pleading eyes, and she jerked her head towards Sirius.
"Everything ok ?" Remus asked.
Lily gave him a thumbs up.
"(Y/N)..." Said Lily, poking her on her rib.
"ALRIGHT !" said (Y/N) loudly, and went straight to Sirius, and bent down, pressing her lips to his.
Remus dropped his book and James whistled.
Sirius was too shocked to move at first. Then, he kissed her back slowly.
(Y/N)'s hair fell forward, which Sirius tucked behind her ear carefully. She felt giddy inhaling his lovely scent. His lips were soft and he tasted a bit like chocolate. It was all too much for her.
(Y/N) pulled back suddenly, and bit her lip, embarrased. Sirius gave her an amused look, and sat up straight.
Marlene and Lily laughed, along with James. Remus and Peter were too shocked.
(Y/N) gave her friends another glare, and ran back up to her room.

                               * * *

(Y/N) buttered her toast glumly.
"(Y/N), stop sulking" Lily said, passing her a glass of juice.
"I hate you all" said (Y/N), taking a bite, and chewing slowly.
Marlene controlled her urge to laugh.
"Dont tell me you didnt enjoy it ! " she said.
"Dont you dare !" (Y/N) said, stuffing her toast into her mouth all together.
"I hope you are aware that you're stuffing you mouth, (Y/N)" Lily said, shaking her head.
"Shut up" (Y/N) said, trying to chew her depression away.

"Girls"
(Y/N) froze hearing James' voice behind her. She struggled to chew and to swallow, so she covered her mouth with her hands. James sat beside her with a wild grin.
Sirius sat opposite to her, beside Lily, and, Remus and Peter beside him.
"Hungry, (Y/N) ?" James asked, seeing her struggle.
(Y/N)'s eyes darted to Sirius, who watched her with raised eyebrows.
Blushing madly, she looked down to her plate, finally swallowing her toast.
"Soooo" Marlene began, nudging (Y/N). "Black"
Sirius smirked as he took a sip of his juice. His eyes were still fixed on       (Y/N).
"How boring, you two" Marlene said.
"Are you gonna ask her out or what, Black ? The girl kissed you !!"
"MARLENE !!" (Y/N) was a bright shade of red by now. Grabbing her bag, she hopped off her seat, and walked out of the hall.
Sirius stared at her in surprise.
"Great going, Mar" said Lily.
"Are you gonna move your arse, Black?" Marlene asked, sending James into fits of laughter.
"Just go already, Padfoot ! You've finally got your chance !" Remus said.
"See you in class" Sirius told his friends, and went after (Y/N).

                             * * *
(Y/N) felt tears stinging her eyes as she walked towards the Gryffindor common room. She felt so embarrased, and humiliated. It was true that her friends meant well, but yet, she didnt like what she did.
Half way through, she was yanked into a different corridor.
"(Y/N)" Sirius Black's voice was soft and husky. "Are you ok ?"
"Im sorry Sirius" (Y/N) said, now sobbing. "They dared me to"
"Hey hey" he said, wipping her tears away with his fingers. "Please dont cry"
"But I-"
"I loved it"
(Y/N) stared at him with teary eyes.
"You have no clue how long I've wanted it...I was afraid to say it..."
He took her hands in his.
"You are such a good girl, (Y/N). Your brilliant and studious and so beautiful ! I was afraid if you will ever want to be with someone like me"
(Y/N) was out of words. The one boy she ever fell for was now holding her hands and calling her beautiful and brilliant.
"I've been in love with you for so long, (Y/N)" Sirius said, now cupping her cheeks with his hands. "I know Ive been with a few girls before, I always end up comparing them with you, and none of it ever worked out. They could never be you !"
"I love you, Sirius" (Y/N) confessed. "I always have"
Sirius laughed, touching her forehead with his.
"Can I call you mine, now ? He said.
"Please, dont make me wait anymore"
"You can" (Y/N) replied with a smile.
Sirius pressed his lips to hers. It was the best kiss ever. And they have never been happier.