Cronus X Mituna pt.2

Cronus was walking around town, he was looking for a park he could go to. After he found one he saw a water fountain and next to it was a skate park. Cronus sat by the water ans watch the kids play in the park, bit there was one guy that caught Cronus's eye. He saw Mituna there falling on his face again and again, Cronus sighed and walked to Mituna and picked him up.

"Hey you ok?" Cronus asked with an annoying look on his look. MItuna blushes and nodded his head yes. blood started falling from Mituna nose and head,

"Damn lets get you back to my place and clean you up." He took Tuna's hand and walk back to his hive.

****
Back at the hive Cronus was cleaning up Mituna. He wasn't all bad but he did need stitches.

"How do you know I needed stitches?" Mituna wondered.

"My dad used to be a nurse" Cronus looked down to the yellow blooded troll. His eyes sparkled and there was a tin of yellow on his cheeks. He was really cute Cronus though.

"Fuck I can't take it." Cronus moved toward Mituna and kissed his soft lips. Mituna's eyes were wide Open, he was is shock but then gave in to the kiss and bit Cronus's lips making him moan. Cronus carried Mituna to the bed and pushed him down while still making out with him. Mituna then started rubbing his fins making Cronus growl. He broke the kiss and attacked tuna's neck. Tuna arched his back and moaned out making Cronus smile.

"C-cronus ahh" Cronus then ripped of his shirt along with tuna's and started kissing down his chest. As Cronus made it to his pants line he pulled the fabric with his teeth making tuna gasp and blush.

After pulling off his pants and boxers he stuck a finger with out warning into mituna making him arched his back and moan. Cronus smirked and added another finger thrusting them into Mituna. Tuna's bulges waled around Cronus's other hand looking for heat. After a few thrust Cronus put tunas bulges into his mouth and sucked hard with boning his head making tuna go crazy.
"Ahh Cronus fuck me already!" Cronus stopped and got up pushing tunas body against the wall making tuna face the wall
Cronus slapped tunas ass making tuna yelp. Cronus then took off his pants and boxers and with out warning he trusted his bulge into tuna hard and fast making tuba scream. "fuck..." Groaned Cronus he started to rub tunas bulge and after a few more thrusts they cum.

"I..I'm flushed for you cro..."

"I'm flushed for you too tuna"

***
Ugh sorry its short and for not making one for the longest time. I had no motivation so yeah I have to make this one cause I was kinda forced.
😅😅

Give me motivation for more updates.