Dave X Karkat

🚫DONT READ CURRENTLY EDITING CHAPTER!!!🚫
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

-Karkats POV-

"DAVE HURRY UP AND PUT THE FUCKING MOVIE ALREADY!" I scream from the living room.

You're probably wondering why Dave's in my hive, well its simple. The fuck ass owes me a favor, (in this case watch a rom-com with me) because he asked me to help him break up with Terezi. So now here we are, to be honest, I'm kinda happy that he broke up with her, I hate to fucking say it but i'm flushed for the asshole. What can I say he's kinda cute in a not so stupid way.

"DAVE IF YOU DONT HURRY THE FUCK UP I SWEAR TO MOTHERFUCKING GOG," I say pissed. He then walks in the room like a sexy gog....I mean uh...erase that.
"FINALLY, DAMN YOU TAKE FOREVER. WHAT WERE YOU DOING?"

"Making popcorn, if I'm watching a movie with you I'm not gonna go hungry." He said placing the popcorn on the coffee table.

"WHATEVER, JUST HURRY UP." I said.

"What movie you wanna watch?" He walked over to the TV turning on the DVD player.

"'The Notebook.'" I say quietly and a little bit embarrassed too.

"What was that?" He laughed a little.

"I SAID 'THE NOTEBOOK', YOU NOOKSNIFFER!" I yell, a bit of red tinted my cheeks.

"Ok dude, no need to yell." He smiled and puts in the movie.

"WHATEVER JUST HURRY UP STRIDER." I looked away and scooted over.

He finally pressed play on the movie and I'm so into it, even though its only been like 20 minutes since it started. In the movie, the two looked into each other's eyes and move in closer. I then blush and watch closely.

"Damn dude your way into this shit. Don't you wanna watch something else?" He said annoyed. I turn to him.

"NO, SHUT UP AND WATCH!" I turn back quickly to continue watching.

Dave POV-

I finally started the movie and Karkat seems way into it, I bet he's watched it a thousand times yet he's acting like it's his first time seeing this shit. Though I'm not complaining, I mean I really don't want to watch this girl movie, but since he's way into it I can now think about how to tell him.... And yeah I'm going to tell the cute guy sitting next to me, my feelings I have for him. I'm pretty sure he likes me too, that's why I broke up with Terezi, so here I am waiting for the perfect moment. But its harder then you think, I wish I could just say it but he gets me tongue-tied.

"D- DAVE WHY THE F-FUCK ARE YOU S-STARING AT ME?" I jump a little and realize I was, in fact, staring at him, and I notice the most cutest blush ever! God Damn.

"Just thinking about how cute you are." I tease playfully. I now want to see what happens. Play it cool Dave.

"D-DON'T CALL ME CUTE Y-YOU ASS, I'M NOT C-CUTE." Aw, how cute Karkat's blushing! Fuck its so adorable.

"I can call you whatever I want sweetie." I wink. I'm so smooth right now.

"S-STOP PLAYING WITH ME STRIDER I-IT'S NOT FUNNY..." Karkart looks like he's getting angry.

"Who said I was playing with you I'm just saying the truth." I move closer to him. His blush gets a bit darker and looks up at me. He pushes me away from him.

'LETS GET BACK TO THE MOVIE ASSHOLE..." His face is still red from blushing so much, I wanted to play around more but I'll let him calm down a bit.

After still watching the movie, I notice Karkat still hasn't calmed down. He looks heated. Before I could ask if he was okay, he got up.

"IM GOING T-TO THE BATHROOM." He just took off? I guess he just needed to go.

Karkat's POV~

 I close the door to my bedroom and lay on my bed, try catching my breath. I move my hand over my pants zipper and take them off half way, letting my fully erected bulge come out. How could Strider's sweet talk make me like this?!? Whatever, I'll just get it down and go back out.

I place a hand around my bulge and stroke it slowly. The genetic material starts to overflow on the bed. I stroke faster and moans come out my mouth. I bite my lip to keep my moaning quite. 

Daves POV!~

His face cuts me off guard for some reason, I want to kiss him. Pin him down on the bed and wrapped his arms underneath mine above his head. It was quiet besides the movie playing in the background.

S-STRIDER WHAT THE H-HELL....ah~ hmm~" Karkats lets out a few low moans and starts to purr like a cat making Dave smile in the kisses.

"DAVE S-STOP M-ESSING AROUND *purring*" Dave stop and looks at karkat.

"Karkat I'm not playing or messing with you" Karkat blushes a little more.

"W-what do you mean"

"I mean I'm red for you" Dave then kisses Karkat on the lips and karkat slowly kisses back.

After a while of kissing Dave starts to strip karkat from his sweater. Karkat stops and pulls away.

"Dave I've never actually...palled with anyone before..."
This just makes Dave smile and kiss the trolls soft lips.

"Don't worry karkat I'll go easy on you, I promise." Dave looks at karkat. Karkat sighs and takes his shirt off and pulls Dave's pants down. Dave then removes his shirt and kisses karkats neck and rubs his bulge through his pants.

Karkat moans loudly and moves his hand down to Dave's boxers and pulls them down slowly. Dave pulls back and takes karkats pants and boxers off and stops.

"What?.." karkats asked.

"Nothing..I just didn't know it would be this big.."Dave touches karkats bulge and rubs the tip with his thumb.

"F..fuck...it feels so good~."

Dave then puts the tip in his mouth and sucks hard. Karkat moans and grabs Dave's hair. Dave then puts a finger in karkats nook and thruts in and out then adds another finger.

"Dave...I..I'm close ahh" Dave stops and karkat frowns. Dave stands up and steps in front of karkat.

"Suck." Dave said as he points to his bulge.

Karkat bites his lip and moves closer. He touches the tip with his finger, making Dave moan a little. Karkat then grabs the bulge and licks it slowly then puts it in his mouth and rubs what he couldn't fit in. He then starts to bob his head making Dave moan deeply and that send chills down karkats back. As karkats moves faster Dave's moans get deeper.

"Karkat ahh Fuck I'm so close..."
And with that Karkat stops and pulls back making Dave growl. Karkat just smirks.

"Hey I didn't tell you to stop" Dave wines

"You didn't finish and now you got pay back."

"Well now Karkat you need to be punished" Dave smirks and pushed Karkat back to the couch and without warning, he slams in to him making Karkat scream. Dave waits for a minute to let karkat to get used to him size. Karkat nods and Dave moves slow but goes deep making Karkat whimper and moan.

"Dave go faster~" Karkat moans out. Dave gladly listens to Karkat and goes faster and harder making him groan. Dave puts his hand on karkats bulge and starts pumping making Karkat moan more loudly.

"Dave I'm gonna cum!~" as Dave heard those words he thrust faster and even more harder intill they both come together. Dave fell on karkat and tried to catch his breath.

As he pulled Karkat closer he kissed his forehead.

"I love you Karkat."

"I..I love you too"

THE END