Meulin X Kurloz

*NOT SMUT, Mostly cause I don't see them like that but comment if you want the smut for this one*

*Meulin POV*

The day went by, quite, as usual. Don't get me wrong I'm not bummed about it, its actually kinda nice. I'm in my hive at the moment thinking of what should I do to make this day different then the others.

'Go to the pet store to see baby kittens?
Or maybe go get some tuna to eat? Oh idk.' I say in my head. I could go see what Kurloz is up to. Yup that sounds good!

I get up and walk out the hive, skipping to to park where I knew I would be able to fine Kurloz. We had a hideout there and he would kinda never leave. As I get there I go in the secret path way and find Kurloz reading a book. He looks up to see me, and waves. I wave back and using sign language, I ask what he was reading.

'Its called 'Love In Maine' its really good. He signs back. (Yes, that is a real book and its soo good if you've ever read it please tell me what you thought about it)

'Oh cool, well I'm bored wanna go do something?' I ask. He nods and we leave the hideout.

****time skip cause Dave made me do it****

when we get to my hive we play video games and after,we do some updates on my shipping wall. Later we got bored and started watching videos on YouTube. Mostly cute cat videos,  but later got bored of that too. At this point we just didn't know what to do.

I tap kurloz's shoulder, 'Wanna go to the mall?' His face lights up and signs yes. He grabs my hand and we go out the door from my hive and make our way to the mall. I feel like I'm forgetting something but I just brush it off hoping its not important.

We get to the mall and got to all kinds of stores. I got new cat legging and kurloz got more white face paint. He then takes my to the food cort and tells me to wait there cause he needed to got to the restroom. I do what he says and go find a table. Its almost 25 mins when he finally gets back. I ask him why he took so long and he just smiles at me. I get curious but leave it alone. After he gets back we go get some food and take it back to my hive.

We eat in silence till he signs me.

'Hey I wanna give you something.' He smiles and tells me to close my eyes. I nod and shut my eyes. After a minute he taps on me and I open my eyes.

'Happy wiggling day!' He signs holding an baby kitten. The kitten it all white with an cute pink nose.

Its my wiggling day I totally forgot. I say in my head.

I jump up and give him a bear hug and get teary. 'You remembered! I actually forgot it was today.' He smiles and gives me the kitten. I hold her as she was a glass doll that would brake. 'She's so cute!!!'. I sign.

'I knew you would like her. you've wanted one for so long.' He leans down to my level and kisses my forehead. I blush an bit and hug him again. After we pull away he signs me again.

'I have one more gift for you, I hope you like it.' He hands me a folded paper and blushes. I unfold the paper and and read what he wrote.

' Dear Meulin

  I know we've been friends for years now, and the day has finally come where I need to tell you something. Whatever happened I just want you to know that I still want us to be friends. Ok here it goes. Im flushed for you. And with that said...
Will you Meulin take me Kurloz to be your matesprite?..

From,                
     Kurloz

Tears start falling down now, happy tears. I look up to see Kurloz scratching the back of his head and looking at me.

'So what do you say?' He signs. I jump and wrap his arms around his neck and kiss his lips. He wraps he arms around my waist and kisses back. After we pull away I sign to him.

'Yes! :3'

***************

The End.

Yup I'm done. Soooo I wanted to ask you all a question. If I wrote a tythan (Tyler x Ethan) book would you all read it?? And like I would actually make a book not just a smut. Answer in the comments! ::33

 Answer in the comments! ::33