Dirk x Human Hal

I'm making this one for myself kinda, I wanted to read lemons about this ship but I couldn't find any (╥_╥).... Soo I'm making my own! Yay I hope you like it.

Please if you notice that I misspelled something or I did something wrong, let me know in the comments and I'll fix it right away!

P.s vote on this chapter if you feel like this ship needs more attention. (≧∇≦)/

***
(Reader, be Hal.)

You wake up at your alarm booming its sounds in the room. You groan and get up while turning off that dumb alarm, you hated when you had to wake up but you had some work to do, and by work you mean making pancakes. After getting dressed you then make your way down stairs to be greeted by Cal. Cal doesn't really talk much... Well of course not! He's a damn puppet! What did you think? That he was a super hot anime guy?
(Maybe(〜^∇^)〜 )

You wave hi and walk in the kitchen to see Dirk laying on the floor asleep, he was out at a party last night and came home hella wasted. You walk over and pick him up in a bridal style then carry him to the couch. As you set him down you kiss his forehead and take off his shades, placing them on the coffee table next to you. Why kiss him? Well cause you were in love with the guy of course. You smile and walk back to the kitchen and start cooking some pancakes. After your done with one stack you hear some moaning from the couch.

"Fuck my head..." Dirk groaned out as he sat up.

"Hey you want some pancakes?" You ask.

You hear some movement and look at Dirk, freezing almost instantly. The man was taking his shirt off! You didn't mind but your friend down south was going crazy like a fucking fan girl! You turn back around to continue with making the pancakes, a blush coming up to your cheeks.

"Sure, I'll just take 4." Dirk said as he puts his shirt in the washer. He then walks up to you and dipped his finger in the pancake batter. The SUPER white colored pancake batter...yeah.

You watch as he puts his finger in his mouth and sucked on it slowly. Pushing the finger in and out while having his eyes closed. You blush harder and your friend gets even bigger. He moans slightly and pulls his finger out smirking.

"Tastes pretty good Hal." You just nod and turn back around to see how your pancakes are doing, trying your best to calm that fan girl that's making a dent in your pants. "Hey Hal you ok? Your face it pretty red, do you have a fever?" Dirk steps closer, almost inches away from your face, and places a hand on your head. Your start to get nervous and turn off the stove.

"Don't w-worry I'm fine i-ill just go take a shower." You then try to move past Dirk when Cal trips you, making you fall on your back and Dirk fall on top of you. That damn puppet! You feel Dirk press his body on your member making you let out very faint moan. Dirk looks up at you and you both blush. "S-sorry Dirk I didn't mean to m-make you fall." You say looking in to his (sexy) eyes. He looks down and smirks.

"So, what's up with your friend here?" He said grinding on your cock with his own. You gasp and arch your back a little, Dirk goes harder and moans never taking his eyes off you. You moan and grind back slowly, making Dirk smirk. He then gets up getting some pancakes and begins eating, leaving you in heat. "You can take a shower, I'll still be here babe." He smirks and gives you a wink sending another blush to your cheeks. Getting up and walking to the bathroom, you turn on the cold water to get rid of that boner you had. You were so gonna kill Cal for making this happen, but to be honest you loved him for doing that. (Hehe *wonk*)

***
(Reader now be Dirk.)

You smirk while watching Hal walking to the bathroom with a dark blush on his face. To be hella honest he was fucking cute, the way he's always so nervous around you made the cherry on top of all that cute ness. You guessed he's liked you for a while tho you weren't really sure, but when he gave you that kiss when you were "sleeping" you could tell he had the hots for you, you even felt sparks fly though out your body. You turn to Cal and start talking to him.