chapter 2~sick

Emilies pov//

I woke up and I felt sick. What time is it? I looked out the window and it was still black. I clicked the home button on my phone, the time was 4:27 am. I sat up and I felt my body in a cold sweat and I felt warm.

I got up and got a cold towel and made my way to the bathroom, my stomach felt like it was in knots and not butterflies. I covered my mouth and nearly threw up. Two minutes later I did.

Disgusting.

My mom must have heard me because she came in.

Mom-"Honey you okay?"

Emilie-"No not really."

She put her hand on my head and made a weird expression.

Mom-"Hm you are warm. Okay get some sleep, I think you should stay home tomorrow."

Emilie-"Okay."

She kissed me on the forehead and went to turn down the temperature in my room. I cleaned my self off and changed into cooler clothes, a tank and spandex. I tossed my hair up and but the cloth over my head and went back to bed.

I tossed and turn for a little bit eventually I finally fell asleep.

I woke up again in a panic. It was my alarm going off. I quickly shut it off and went back to bed, ugh I feel so crummy. I dozed off pretty fast again.

Martinus pov//

Marcus and I were on the way to Em's house. I hope she is feelings better. I knocked on the door as always and her mom answered.

Mrs. James-"Good morning boys!"

Marcus-"Hi! Is Em ready?"

Mrs. James-"Aw she had a rough night actually. She isn't gonna go to school today she isn't feeling well."

Martinus-"Aw really? Can we see her?"

She nodded and let us in. We walked up to her room and the door was slightly open. I peered in and saw she was sleeping. She looked really pale. Aw I felt bad she was sick. It's not fun walking to school without her. It's out tradition.

Marcus-"Maybe we should come back after school."

Martinus-"Yea I will text her."

We slowly walked out so we didn't wake her up. We said goodbye to her mom and told her we would be coming back afterwards.

Martinus😊; Feel better Em! I came to see you but you were sleeping❤❤ I'll miss you today but I'm coming back❤️

We were on our way to school now.

Marcus-"So what's up with Jennie? Any new updates?"

I smiled. I like her. She is so nice and sweet and she is amazing to me.

Martinus-"Well last night we really hit it off and I like her no doubt, but something is holding me back from making my move."

Marcus-"Yea what's that?"

Martinus-"I don't know when the right time is."

Marcus-"Hm maybe you can ask her out to the big soccer game, we are all going to watch Cece why not invite her!"

I smiled. That sounds like a plan.

Martinus-"Hey great idea! Okay I'll ask her today. When are you gonna ask Cece out?"

Marcus-"For the last time I don't like Cece!"

Martinus-"Yea right!"