|| thirteen ||

Začít od začátku

Yoongi sat up straighter, wiping the bored look off his face. "I'm going to see them tonight, so I told them I'd pick up their suits, Mrs. Jeon."

"What if it needs additional alterations?"

Yoongi waved his hand as though it were a non-issue. "They'll be fine."

To Jungkook, it was obvious Yoongi's gummy smile was forced, but his mother didn't seem to notice. "Well, let's hope so. I'd hate to see Jungkook's wedding ruined over an ill-fitting tuxedo."

Yoongi nearly snorted, but Jungkook stomped on his foot to shut him up. Of course, he knew what his hyung was thinking. The dress was the least of Knickers' concerns at this point.

The employee emerged from the back, his face beaming. "Your tuxes are in the dressing rooms. If you'll follow me..."

Yoongi went into a room by himself while the employee followed Jungkook into the larger dressing room.

"So here we are..." The employee unzipped a bag.

Taking one glance at it, Jungkook's jaw ticked. "This isn't my tux."

The employee's eyes widened in fear. "I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. I'm afraid it is. This is what was ordered"

What did that mean? "No. It most certainly is not." Jungkook's voice was firm as he took in the pure white overcoat embroidered with white roses and a half a million crystals. It looked like fairies had puked all over it.

"Uh... Why don't you try this on and I'll check on it." Jungkook reluctantly took off his clothes, leaving him standing in his boxers and a black tank. The employee started to put on the suit, struggling when it came to the vest. "Won't you take a deep breath so I can button this up."

Jungkook took a deep breath as the man continued to attempt to close the front. "I look like Prince Charming gone wrong." Then it hit him. Surely, his mother didn't... "What size is this?"

"A small."

Jungkook picked up the clothes in his hands, ready for war. "Open the door."

The man held it open, looking like he wanted to crawl under a chair as Jungkook stormed out into the viewing area.

"Jungkook!" his mother furrowed her eyebrows when Jungkook emerged. "The tuxedo..."

Gran, who'd leaned her head back in the chair, let out a soft snore.

Yoongi stood on the small stage, his eyes alight with horror, although Jungkook wasn't sure which suit had induced that reaction. His pink-haired friend was wearing a navy blue tuxedo with the same kind of embroidery and sparkles.

"What are these?" Jungkook asked, one hand and waving between Yoongi and himself.

His mother looked surprised by his question. "Your tuxedos."

"But these aren't the one we ordered!"

Gran jerked awake. "What did I miss?"

His mother shook her head in confusion. "I told you I the ones you picked were too plain! And why isn't it on?"

"Maybe because you ordered a size smaller than I actually wear!"

His mother looked exasperated. "Most people diet before their weddings, Jungkook!"

"Well, I'm not getting married!" Jungkook shouted.

As if on a puppeteer's orders, everyone's mouths dropped open in shock.

"What?" his mother asked.

Yoongi rushed toward Jungkook and took his arm. "He meant he's not getting married in this suit."