"She loves you and you said you didn't! How fûckin dare you!! I would kill to have her but I backed off! I back off because I never seen you like this before! I knew you loved her! I fûckin knew it!" He yelled while he tried getting past those guys.

I stared at him while slowly he stopped struggling with the guys. I stood there and slowly the guys let go of me. I nodded my head towards Steve to Landon. He clenched his jaw but he nodded. We made our way to the bar but I went to the far end.

I just want to talk to my brother, alone.

"What!?"

"I'm afraid Landon! I'm a grown aśś man that is afraid!" I threw myself on the chair and sagged my shoulders. Blood fell down on my hand but I didn't bother to wipe it or check where it was coming from.

"I'm scared that she would do the same thing as Nia. I'm scared to tell her my feelings. I'm scared of losing the one girl I have loved for so long. I never knew how to love. I never understood how love worked. I don't want to give her something completely different from what she wants. I never got to do it with Nia, I don't know how to say I love her so so much.....I just don't want to get crushed like before." I said while I murmured the last part. My head rested on the bar table and I heard him sigh.

"If you really did love her like you say you do, and she even said she loved you...why be afraid?" He said softly.

"Thats the thing! I don't know why I'm being fûckin retarded and not going to get her!"

He picked up my head by my hair and then slammed my face down to the table hard. I groaned in pain while I felt more blood drip down my chin. "That hurts way more then a word! Go to her Jaxon! I went to Denise, I even got her when she was taken already! Don't give up just because something is stopping you from getting it. I didn't stop from her, why don't you do the same?!"

*****

Months went by.

I was going to go to her.

I was.

I got myself cleaned up after mine and Landons fight, but when I pulled up to her apartment, I even dressed so nice. I even brought flowers with me. I smiled because I'm finally going to tell her how I feel. But when walking towards the stair case, I heard her talk. I went under the stairs and took some steps back, till I could see her.

She looks beautiful as ever.

But what made my heart drop and be ripped out of me, was she was talking to another man.

"So...does this mean we are together now?" The voice said which I never heard before.

She smiles at him,"Not so fast buddy. I'm still waiting for a date."

"Okay, how about this Friday?"

"Sure, why not? I have nothing planed for that day." She smiled. She looks so happy but her eyes tell a different story. It's like she's missing something there.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow and on Friday."

But after that smashed my heart and made my air got smashed and knocked out.