THIRTY-THREE

Jordan

I made my way in Landon's BMW, while 'Boss' and half of his men walked towards the black suburbans.

I drove down the roads and made it on the highway with them following close behind. I took a faster route and continued down the street till I made a turn and pulled up to Jaxons house.

The cars park in front of his house, and all the men came pilling out. I made my way up the steps and open the door.

They were still typing away, but once they heard the door open their heads snapped my direction. Jaxons eyebrows pulled together and he stood up right away and walked my way.

"W-What- where did you go?" He pulled me into his chest and hugged me.

"This is how it looks like? Wow. Fûckin trash." I heard Daemons voice come in.

I sighed in his chest and push off till I was a foot away from him.

I look at Jaxon and see him glaring at Daemon and then looking at all the men walking into his house.

I look at Landon and see him standing up with a glare.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your car." I said while I tossed his keys at him, which he caught with one hand. And I gave him a sheepish smile.

"I never let you borrow my car anyway." He said while he glared at me.

"Why are you here?" Jaxons voice said towards 'Boss'.

I felt him come from behind the pack of men and make his way towards my right. His clammy hand clamped on my shoulder and I close my eyes and sigh.

Disgusting.

I open my eyes and stared directly at Jaxon.

"She came to me. Coming in saying you need my help."

I held my breath when Jaxons glaze went to mine. His eyes held anger but his face stayed completely calm.

"Wonderful. So. What are you doing? Are you helping or standing there?" Landon said while he came right next to Jaxon.

"Daemon." 'Boss' said. Daemon came from my left and gave Jaxon a paper with her location.

His eyes shot up and looked at me then to 'boss' then back to me.

My heart ache at the sight. Happiness came perfectly in his eyes. I gave him sly smile and he came up to me and hugged me tight with his head in the crook of my neck.

I smile against his chest and held him tight.

He pulled back but kept his hand on my hips and shifted me till I was in front of him and my back against his chest.

He gave Landon the paper and his head shot up with the same expression as Jaxon. His smile brought my heart to beat faster. I smiled back and leaned in Jaxons touch.

"So. What's the plan?" I turn my head towards the voice and see 'boss' walking towards Anthony and Tanner. The rest of the men made their way in the house and towards the living room and some at the kitchen table with Tanner and Anthony.

"Go in and take her back-" Jaxon said but kept quiet when boss snapped his head towards him with a glare.

"Sit."