THIRTY-TWO

Jordan

His eyebrow shot up, while the girl who was on the ground, that I didn't notice, stuck her head up from under the desk.

She turned her head and while white fluid was flowing down the corners of her mouth. 'Boss' bent down and whispered something to her ear and she nodded. She got up and and glared at me but walked out leaving me alone with him.

"You want my help?" He said while he shifted and I heard his zipper pull up.

I nodded and made my way to the seat in front of his desk.

He smirked and leaned forward while he crossed his hands on the desk.

"Because I recall you saying these words to me. 'I don't need your help'." He said while I saw the amusement in his eyes.

I glared at him. "I don't need your help. It's Jaxon who does." His eye brow lifted and he leaned back on his chair.

Got him.

"His mother has been abducted by Sañtiago, and his only clue on him is when they left the hospital with her."

He twiddled his thumbs around and then walked around the desk. He made his way to the door and open it and called someone in.

Daemon walked in with a smile and I rolled my eyes and he told him to sit down. He sat right next to me, a little to close for me but I brushed it off.

'Boss' came back around his desk and sat down. He looked at me then back at Daemon.

"I want you and five other men to find the location of Maria by the end of the day. Your dismissed."

Daemon got up and gave me a wink and took off.

"So that means you would help me, well Jaxon?" I said smiling.

He gave me a bored look and sighed. He leaned back and crossed his hands on his chest.
"I would always help Jaxon or Landon, they make my business stronger and successful." He said not giving me a glance.

I slumped down on my seat and stared at him.

"Anything else princess?"

"Yes. When I was...well...you know...taken...um...when Jaxon and Landon came to save me, Sañtiago would always mention this name, Nia? I think? I want to know who that is."

His eyes shot open and I felt them staring at my face, so I quickly looked down.

"Why?"

"Just wanted to know." I murmured.

He sighed and he continued. "Nia was Jaxons first love."

My head shot up and I see 'boss' walking to the windows at the corner of his office.

"She really loved Jaxon, and he loved her. She would come here most of the time and talk to the gang. She would make all of us dinner and help out with cleaning this house that those pigs would make. She's exactly like you, has the fire in her, the smart mouth you have, and the sarcastic side." I gaped at him and shifted in my seat so I can stare at his back.

"Well one day, Jaxon would come to the house and would drink. We thought he just wanted to drink, so we would get some drinks for all of us and then we would end talking about sales and all that crap. This would happen every other day. He would come looking like crap and wreak. I would be in the corner with a cigar and smoke while I watch my boys pat him on the back and walk away from him and go carry on drinking with someone else. Landon would always stay next to him, even if Jaxon didn't talk to him. Jaxon would just sometimes stare down that drink in his hand and run his finger around the rim of the glass. So one day when he came by I called him in my office. I had a bottle of Jack with me and two cups. When he knocked I told him to come in and take a seat. Before all the drinking, we wouldn't see Nia anymore, so I knew something was up. I sat down in front and poured us the jack. I told him, 'Talk.' He didn't understand what I asked so I reworded it. 'Explain to me why you look like death, and why we rarely see Nia anymore. '"

He looked at me and walked to his seat.

"That made him snap. He grabbed the glass and threw across the room. He got up and wreaked the whole office while I sat there drinking. Once he calmed down, I told him to sit down and explain. This is how he said it. When he came home to Nia's house early, he found her door unlocked. So he thought someone came after her. He placed his hand on his gun on his waist band and walked in. He checked the kitchen, living room, and dining room. Nothing was wrong so he made his way up stairs. He check the spares rooms and everything seemed fine, until he made it to her room." He said while he shook his head and closed his eyes.

I scooted up on my seat and listen very closely.

"He open her door very slowly and found her on her knees sucking his very own cousin's dick."

My mind couldn't wrap around the information he was giving me, but he continued.

"Jordan."

I looked up at him and I see him staring me down.

"Do you know whom I'm talking about?"

I shook my head 'no'.

"His cousin is Sañtiago."

I felt my heart stop and my lungs clasp.

"Why do you think he freaked out when he found out Sañtiago had you."

"But-but they said I could never be Nia-"

"They were referring to how she loved him. Not how she cheated on him."

"W-what happen to her."

"He broke up with her and Sañtiago kept her but ended up raping her and then giving her to his father."

"S-so h-his uncle is Sañtiagos father?" I said while I gripped the chair arms tight.

He nodded and I slumped down on the chair.

"Then why does her have his mother." I said while I looked at him, and see him grabbing whiskey from under his desk.

"Rumor has it that his father is in town with his uncle." While he poured me a glass.

I gasped and quickly grabbed the glass and downed the liquid. It heated up my throat and left a burning sensation.

I slammed the glass down and he raised an eyebrow and poured me another shot.

I was about to down that one to but a knock cut me off.

"Come in."

Dameon's figure made its way in my vision and I see him holding papers.

"We found her location."

*****

Anyway how was this one?

Ha. Loves the twist and turns I make.

How was the story about Nia?

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys!!
SS

Anyway see you guys!!SS