THIRTY-SIX

Jordan

I moan out in pain when I tried to lift up my head. I rotate my neck to the side and wait for my neck to crack. I tried to rub my neck, to take out the knots in it,but my arms are strapped down.

My eyes shot open and it's dim. I look to my left and see another chair next to me. The room is only dimmed in the middle where me and this other chair is at. I lean as far as the chair lets me and I see hands and arms strapped down on the chair.

I gulp, and spoke,"H-Hello?"

The person slowly turns their head and I gulp. It's an lady.

And I already know who it is.

She has tears streaming down her cheeks and her eyes are brown instead blue as Jaxon. Her lips are slightly part while having trouble breathing. Her hair has grey streaks mix with light brown. She doesn't look that old,but by the way how she's breathing and exhaling, she seems like on her death bed.

"A-Are you okay?" I whisper because I'm afraid they might come in if they hear me speaking.

She shakes her head, 'no' and sniffles up.

I look away and start to rub my arms up and down to get out of the restrains.

"I-It won't work." She whispers mixed with a sob.

I look over to her and see her head down and she brings her shoulders closer to herself.

"M-Maria r-right?"

"Yes."

I gulp, "H-how long have you been here?"

"I don't know, I woke up five minutes before you did." She sobs.

"Don't worry, Jaxons on his way."

She sobs instead of answering me. I tried to move my legs, but they are strap down too. I look down and see I'm still wear the same thing, and my left hand starts to wiggle harder to get the phone I feel on my hip.

I start to thrash around and grunt with all the force I'm putting on my wrist into just to get this phone. I didn't know I was moving the chair side to side, but when the chair was leaning to one side to much, I stopped and tried to lean to the other side but that's when I fell and my head smacked the ground.

I hissed and tried to wiggle my way out. The door open, and his chuckle makes me stop admittedly. Tears rim my eyes and I suck in a harsh breath.

"I thought you should already know what would happen if you miss behave." He said while I heard his shoes tap the floor slowly.

Memories flash through my eyes of what he use to do. "Stop." I whimper.

He chuckles,"I haven't even done anything yet baby doll."

"Stop!" I thrash around in the chair while he chuckles and comes closer. "STOP!!" I cry out.

The chair gets lifted up and I scream while closing my eyes tight. He sets the chair on its legs and slaps me. My head snaps to the left and I cry.

Pieces of strands of hair goes over my face and I sob. His finger move the hair and I scream in fear. He gripped my neck and cuts out my air.

"Look at me before I just end you right here," He says with his voice clam.

I struggle to breathe but look at his light blue eyes. He smirks then tightens his grip. My eyes grow wide and my arms are struggling to claw at his wrist. My arms move around on the restrains to grip his wrist but he tightens his hands. My mouth is open trying to breathe in air, but my body is slowly weakening.