I walk towards the ring and everyone moves out of my way. I pull myself in the ring while everyone goes quiet.

The announcer asks who wants to fight me and a rookie throws up his hands and steps right in.

I put on a fake smirk. I can't wait to break a least a few bones in his body.

****

Slowly fall started to come and I would watch from afar if she was safe. All I would see is her and Greyson moving things from the university to the apartment they've been talking about.

She already went to the doctors and got here stitches out but they still check her lower abdominal once in awhile.

Landon hasn't really talked to me that much. He said he would always go "visit"someone but I went to follow him and saw him pull up to the hospital and go see that same fûckin nurse. I was watching from afar and saw him pull her close and kiss her. He would smile down at her and she would laugh at what ever he would say. I smirked because it's about time he found someone.

I found out that Jordan got her job back and she starts school on Monday. I really wanted to go to her work but I'm just a fûckin pûssy to go.

I'm starting to start fighting again, and that's the only place me and Landon would talk. I'll ask him if he wants to hang out after but he said he has to "visit" someone.

I watched from afar and see her go into her work and that's when I knew it was to late. I walked over to the alley and just sat there till the place grew alive and while I waited for Steve to show up.

He would ask if I've done something but I will always shake my head and end up getting smacked on the side of the head. I would take out my anger on the men that wanted to fight me.

I walked over to the ring while taking off my shirt. I climbed in and popped my neck. The crowd went quiet while I smirked when I looked at someone and they would turn their head.

"WHO WANTS TO FIGHT THE UNDEFEATED BONESSS-" the announcer said but shut up when I heard Landon yell out.

"You fûckin bîtch!" He took off his shirt and quickly climbed in.

I brought my eyebrows together, "what-"

He slammed his fist on the side of my face while I took it in. "YOU FÛCKIN LIED TO ME!" He yelled while trying to punch me again but I moved out of the way.

"YOU TOLD ME SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE US!!! SHE SAID SHE NEVER SAID THAT!!" He came charging at me. I threw a fist at his jaw while he flung back.

"I said that so she can be safe! From us! From the fûcked up world we live in!"

"Well guess what Jaxon! We don't have a boss! We don't have a gang! We have no rival! It's over! What's there to be afraid of!" He said while we circled around each other.

"That's the point Landon! If I'm still there she's going be in danger! By me! That's the thing! I'm done making her hurt! I already hurt her by saying I didn't love her!" I yelled. He stopped while he brought his eyebrows together.

"What do you mean?"

"She said she loved me but I said I didn't, I never did-" he came at me and slammed his fist on the side of my eyebrow. Now we full on fighting. We didn't talk. We talked through our fist.

His fist came flying towards my eyes making them tear up while I did them same. We fought till we got pulled apart by some guys.

If we didn't, we would've fought till someone is down.