Green eyes • Chapter: Sixteen

Start from the beginning

"WHAT THE FUCK." her mouth was left open and her eyes were wide as the rest of the water ran down her face.

"Refreshing right."

"Get the hell up." I said as she sat on the floor playing with her wet hair that slowly started to curl up.

Her eyes bored into mine as she stuck her tongue out at me, and spit. She then got up going back on the bed reaching for her phone that was ringing. She glanced at it and then put it back down. Not too long after we heard the door bell ring.

"I got it."

Sahila said quickly before running down the stairs. I quickly followed behind her not expecting anyone to be showing up at my house unannounced. Once I reached the door, I came to see that it was Fedex coming to drop off a package. But it made my blood boil that Sahila stood at the door in just a loose t shirt and by the way the Fedex dude was looking at her it didn't make it any better.

"I'm a need you to sign right here." He said handing her the package but watching her every move.

I quickly grabbed Sahila pulling her from the door.

"I'll sign for it." I simply took the pen from him and signed the little screen.

I didn't bother to look at his face before I slammed the door.

"Fuck wrong with you." I looked at her like she was crazy

"What I do."

"You know damn well what the fuck you did."

"Hold up."

Sahila went to the kitchen looking in the cabinets, I raised my brow in confusion. She even opened the dish washer checking in it then looking in the closet before coming back to me

"Who the fuck you talking to."

I sucked my teeth then laughed. The room was filled with our laughter for a minute before it died down.

"Please don't do that again."

"Im sorry pookie." She said trying to kiss me

"Move stink breath."

"I cant get a kiss."

"No."

"Not even a little peck."

I looked at her then gave in. She pecked me on my lips then looked at me

"What niggah."

"Don't be a sour patch" She continued to bother me

"I'm not I'm very sweet."

"I wouldn't know."

I looked at her then laughed at her little joke. I walked over to the couch with the package still in my hand.

"Shut up, I swear I don't like you, what the fuck is this package for anyway."

"Probably my hair."

"Its funny how you don't live here but yet you got packages coming to my house."

"Whats mine is yours." She walked over to me sitting on my lap

"Why don't you move in."

I guess she was taken back by my suggestion because she just stared at me with her big green eyes.

"I don't know, I still like my own place. How bout we move in to mine."

I looked at her stupidly "No yours is a condo mine is a house its bigger its meant for people to be in it, but right now its just us."