Green eyes • Chapter: Sixteen

Date: May 23, 2020

Time: 8:50 AM

~ Zahir Zahavi Zaccari

I woke up to feel Sahila's tiny arms pull me back down to bed.

"Don't leave me." she mumbled half sleep

"I'm just going to pee."

Her tiny arms loosened there grip.

I threw my feet off the bed rubbing my face. Getting up walking to the bathroom I turned on the light, then raised up the toilet seat. As emptied my bladder I looked at my face in the mirror. My ears were slightly red, I had bite marks on my shoulders. As I finished I flushed the toilet washing my hands. I then looked at my back which had scratch marks all over it. I walked backed into the bedroom to see Sahila sprawled out over the bed, taking open up most of the space.

I shook my head as she played with her ears like a little child. Today Sahila would be picking what we do today, but until then she would be getting her hair done. I walked over to the bed finding a piece I could fit my body on, but there was none so I simply pushed Sahila's heavy body to the side. I picked up my phone seeing that I had a couple texts from Antonio, and Hakeem. I opened Antonio's first.

You leave Friday at 10 pm

The job I had to do for Antonio had completely slipped my mind and today was wWednesday. I jumped up out the bed. Sahila coming to my aid.

"What's wrong." She asked still sleep

"Nothing."

She didn't reply as I replied to his text. Then replying to Hakeem. Getting up I started taking off my clothes heading in the bathroom to take my shower. Sahila then got up and went to the bathroom also. I hopped in while she pulled down her imaginary panties and did whatever she had to do. She was naked so I don't understand what she was pulling down.

30 minutes later I was done showering and ready to start my day. Unlike Shailah who was still sound asleep. She wasn't really a morning person like me, that was just one of the differences between us. I shook her lightly but she was knocked out

"Sahila get up."

"Mmm." she mumbled

"Get up."

"Why." I sat at the edge of the bed

"Because."

"Because"

"Cause I said so."

"Then no."

She changed her position, throwing her legs on my back.

"So you gone sleep the whole day."

"Maybe."

"Aiight bet, so I'm a run to the store real quick and if you not up, me and you gone have a serious problem."

"You got it dude." she turned back over on her stomach and played with her ear. I then walked out

20 minutes went by and I was on my way back home. I kilt the engine and walked to the door, opening to find the house still quiet.

I put the bags down and walked over to the fridge, taking out a cold bottle of water.Closing the door behind me I walked up the stairs to see sahila hanging on the bed. But she was still sleeping. I took a sip of my cold refreshing water as a thought popped in my head. I poured the ice cold water on her face as she jumped up falling off the bed.