Green eyes • Chapter: Eight

Time: 1:02 PM

Date: October 29, 2017

~ Zaire Zahavi Lamotte

It's been two weeks since I've seen Sahila. Antonio and I had already put the plan in ignition, no one knew about the business he wanted me to do. It was just us turns out wants me to bring a girl name Namena to him He gave me extra men and ever since then we been meeting up to talk about this plan. I haven't heard from Sahila and I actually felt like shit for all the shit I said to her, I tried calling her and texting her but she never replied back or answered my calls.

In all honesty when I see Sahila, I see a broken girl who covers everything up with that tough act. An independent girl with big secret and doesn't take shit. I thought I was disgusted but I can't be. Sahila is beautiful I never seen anyone more beautiful than her except my mom and sister. But I guess I ruined my chance already.

~ Sahila Mahendra Abbételli

I was in my office thinking about Zaire for some reason. I don't know why because I'm still mad at him. For the past couple of weeks I've forgot about him but today he just popped in my head.

Today was my day off Surprisingly.

I took a long ass shower soon after slipping in to some sweats. My phone would not stop going off. If it wasn't a call it was a text, If it wasn't a text it was FaceTime, if it wasn't FaceTime it was Instagram or snap. I finally checked my phone to see it was all from Zaire. I contemplated on wether I should answer it or not. After 5 minutes later of thinking I answered it

To Zaire,

What the fuck do you want from me, I thought I was a bitch, a hoe and I thought I disgusted you

From Zaire,

I'm truly sorry I wasn't thinking at the time, I was mad and wasn't thinking

To Zaire,

Mad for what I didn't do shit to you but your so quick to jump to conclusions

From Zaire,

Can you just come over to my house so we can talk it out, I need to see you :(

After that text I didn't replied back. I sat there and thought about him

Zaire was sexy but also handsome. Dangerously handsome. When I see him I see a guy that's outgoing and persistent. So why does he want a girl like me. I have a lot of shit going on

Zaire probably just wants to hit and quit of course. But then again it seems like he doesn't. Something about him just screams let me love you and the thing is I don't even know him like that. There's just something about him I like and I don't know what it is. If we ever get into a relationship I don't know how it will go because I'm not use to sharing my feelings.

After an hour of thinking I finally decided on going to his house. I threw on my black Adidas sweater left on my grey sweats and threw on my black and white taxi 12's.

I hopped in my Audi and went to his house. It didn't take long before I parallel parked and kilt the Engine.

I walked up his porch nervously and then knocked. After about 3 minutes I was about to walk away when a sweaty Zaire opened the door panting.

~ Zaire Keshawn king

I really wanted to know Sahila, I thought on it and I wanted to apologize and maybe talk. After I sent my text she never replied and after an hour I didn't think she was coming. So I started working out. I put in my head phones and started bumping. I heard something in the back ground but I paid it no mine. But something told me to check the door.